Seems Mularkey's not half the idiot I thought....

Even a rat can tell when a ship is sinking.

566452[/snapback]

But Mularkey played a big part in this ship sinking, and now thankfully he's gone.

We have lots of high-round draft picks, lots of cap room, a Hall of Famer GM who knows a lot about football players, and in the coming weeks hopefully some competent coaches who can work well together. When you look at things this way, the future is very bright.

Why do Bills fans give a crap what the national media or other teams fans think? I for one could care less. Buffalo and the Bills have been taking a beating for decades. The Bills HAVE been a joke for the last 5 seasons. The two biggest jokers are now gone. Hell, even the Buffalo media rips on the Bills constantly. Those who can't do become sports writers and sports talk show hosts.

Besides, Colin Cowherd is a giant douchebag.

Why do Bills fans give a crap what the national media or other teams fans think? I for one could care less. Buffalo and the Bills have been taking a beating for decades. The Bills HAVE been a joke for the last 5 seasons. The two biggest jokers are now gone. Hell, even the Buffalo media rips on the Bills constantly. Those who can't do become sports writers and sports talk show hosts.

Besides, Colin Cowherd is a giant douchebag.

566506[/snapback]

Yep, like the national experts who predicted a mediocre season from Buffalo and who got slammed on this board for not giving us enough respect.

:devil:

But Mularkey played a big part in this ship sinking, and now thankfully he's gone.

a Hall of Famer GM

566465[/snapback]

I would feel better if he was in the Hall of Fame for being a GM.

Since he has never been a GM, I'm not as optimistic.

Didn't you predict the Bills would be 11-5 this year?

Self-conscious?

Colin Cowherd? Isn't he the opener for Jim Rome?

That's like Pantera opening up for an Axel Rose solo project.

You need to find something better that to listen to Colin Cowherd.

He's just another Rush Limbaugh (sensationalist).

Even a rat can tell when a ship is sinking. Colin Cowherd made an excellent point. The Bills organization is now a nationa punchline.

566452[/snapback]

Bro...I got some REAL News for ya...

31-49 in the past 5 Years...The joke has been on all of us for a while now...

I do find this TBD reaction to the National Media reaction a bit laughable...The Bills needed change...We are getting change...National Media perception is a joke when it comes to the Bills...These idiots (the critical Media) just want the Bills do be good little NFL Small Market whipping boys, and be happy they had that run with Kelly and the crew back in the day...So when Ol Ralphy Boy decides to do something a bit "out-of-the-box," the Bills are suddenly worse than Arizona, San Fran, Cleveland, The Saints, that mess in Philly this Year, or the Vikings Lake Cruisers? You have to be kidding me??? Every single NFL insiders knows the Bills, as an Organization are solid (if not spectacular) and were so long before TD got there...For a Reporter to say this is the worst he's seen in Years, or anything of the like, is just ridiculous...

I'm not saying this past couple weeks has not been a bit odd...No question it has...But to be honest F the National Media, F Cowherd, F Clayton, and F anyone else who has not had to sit through every freaking down the past 5 Years and watch this bunch...They don't have a clue...If they did, they would at least be giving Ralph a little credit for recognizing things needed to change...And furthermore...Why is it the Bills Organization is such a joke when the freaking HC quit??? He quit...He's a quitter...I find it hard to believe Mularkey is being let off the hook for this in the Media, cause I doubt he'll be a HC in the NFL anytime soon...We'll see what GM (assuming TD does not get a Job and hire him), or Owner wants that quitter Coaching his Team...Marv and Ralph wanted the guy around even though it would have been easy to scapegoat MM for Last Season...REAL easy...And he still quit...Quitter... :devil:

No one knows how this whole thing is going to turn out, and I still do not think the Bills will be able to make a big step in 2007 regardless...I just think this is going to take a couple Years to completely turn around...But I do think they will be better, and the idiots that are making this out to be the end of the world have no idea how bad it has already been...The Bills really, truly have almost no where to go but up...They were among the League worst on Offense and Defense in 2006...After witnessing that mess, these past few days have been a cakewalk if you ask me...And no one ever does btw... :lol:

I don't think Mularkey is smart for leaving a sinking ship but rather a coward for not sticking around to try and repair the gaping holes he put in the fuggin' hull! F Mularkey. You could go out and coach the Bills better than he did.

Addition by subtraction my friend. I don't care who the head coach is now, all I know is that I have a little more hope now then before MM resigned...

Even a rat can tell when a ship is sinking. Colin Cowherd made an excellent point. The Bills organization is now a nationa punchline.

566452[/snapback]

So you got exactly what you wanted, and now you're dissatisfied? Go figure :devil:

566452[/snapback]

No one circles a jerk like Mike Mularkey and Tom DonnaHo.

Good riddance to the tarnishers of whatever luster this once proud franchise had.

While I totally agree with the departure of TD and MM (thank god)...part of why we are laughable is that RW is a joker...his news conferences are bizzare and make us all look like fools.

The key to success is at QB...without JK we've been nothing short of terrible.

So you got exactly what you wanted, and now you're dissatisfied? Go figure  :devil:

566614[/snapback]

No kidding. "We want Mularkey and Donahoe GONE". Okay they're gone. "Not good enough!! It wasn't handled correctly!!" Okay, well let's move on and find a head coach. How about Haslett? "NO" How about Sherman? "NO" How about Martz? "NO" Well I thought we wanted somebody with head coaching experience. "We do! But none of those guys! We want Belicheck or Parcells!" They're not available. "How about Kirk Ferentz???" He's staying at Iowa and BTW he doesn't have HC experience. "That doesn't matter anymore!!"

The double-talk and condradictions are getting to be almost hysterical. It reminds of the line from Springfield's own Mayor Quimby..."Are these morons getting dumber or just louder?"

Bro...I got some REAL News for ya...

31-49 in the past 5 Years...The joke has been on all of us for a while now...

I do find this TBD reaction to the National Media reaction a bit laughable...The Bills needed change...We are getting change...National Media perception is a joke when it comes to the Bills...These idiots (the critical Media) just want the Bills do be good little NFL Small Market whipping boys, and be happy they had that run with Kelly and the crew back in the day...So when Ol Ralphy Boy decides to do something a bit "out-of-the-box," the Bills are suddenly worse than Arizona, San Fran, Cleveland, The Saints, that mess in Philly this Year, or the Vikings Lake Cruisers? You have to be kidding me??? Every single NFL insiders knows the Bills, as an Organization are solid (if not spectacular) and were so long before TD got there...For a Reporter to say this is the worst he's seen in Years, or anything of the like, is just ridiculous...

I'm not saying this past couple weeks has not been a bit odd...No question it has...But to be honest F the National Media, F Cowherd, F Clayton, and F anyone else who has not had to sit through every freaking down the past 5 Years and watch this bunch...They don't have a clue...If they did, they would at least be giving Ralph a little credit for recognizing things needed to change...And furthermore...Why is it the Bills Organization is such a joke when the freaking HC quit??? He quit...He's a quitter...I find it hard to believe Mularkey is being let off the hook for this in the Media, cause I doubt he'll be a HC in the NFL anytime soon...We'll see what GM (assuming TD does not get a Job and hire him), or Owner wants that quitter Coaching his Team...Marv and Ralph wanted the guy around even though it would have been easy to scapegoat MM for Last Season...REAL easy...And he still quit...Quitter... :devil:

No one knows how this whole thing is going to turn out, and I still do not think the Bills will be able to make a big step in 2007 regardless...I just think this is going to take a couple Years to completely turn around...But I do think they will be better, and the idiots that are making this out to be the end of the world have no idea how bad it has already been...The Bills really, truly have almost no where to go but up...They were among the League worst on Offense and Defense in 2006...After witnessing that mess, these past few days have been a cakewalk if you ask me...And no one ever does btw... :lol:

566554[/snapback]

Great post. I couldn't agree more.

If the Bills win 10 games next year and reach the playoffs, the "national media" will be short stroking it all over the "look at what their 80 year old GM did!" story.

In the meantime, who f'ing cares what they say? TD and MM are gone and that can only be an improvement for the Bills.

Being a fan of an NFL team that is a national joke is something you truly come to fully understand when you wear your fandom on your sleeve to excess.

The extent to which you display your colors is directly related to the extent that people bust your nuts on an given Monday. And let's face it...that's why the perception of being a national joke is a bad one. Because other fans bust your nuts. I think it's especially difficult when you live outside the area.

Do you live outside Buffalo, and in a city with another NFL Team? Are you always wearing a shirt or sweatshirt or jacket or hat with a logo on it? Decal on your car? Bills license plate holder? Bills flag outside your house? Bills coffee mug, desk lamp, trash can and seat cushion at work?

The more you do these things, the more crap you take. Want less crap? Do it less, Norman.

But for the love of god, being a national joke lasts only as long as you let it. Look at Miami: between the Dan Marino debacle and Ricky Williams gig, you'd think people would STILL be making fun of them. But no. They're winning more than we are so no one is throwing stones.

Winning cures everything. Until then, either stop caring about what people think or stop wearing your team on your sleeve.