Todd Collins to Buffalo

GG

Hear me out.

When Bills were scouting the '95 draft, they knew that QB was a prime need, and that they wouldn't have a shot at McNair or Kerry Collins. So, they sent every scout & offensive position coach to scour the country to find the next best guy. Todd Collins was hands down the choice, after game tapes, numerous workouts, and interviews.

We know that he wasn't ready when he played here. But, it wasn't Marv that cut him loose.

He's looked decent in KC, and doesn't have any miles on him.

Bring back Todd.

Hear me out. 

When Bills were scouting the '95 draft, they knew that QB was a prime need, and that they wouldn't have a shot at McNair or Kerry Collins.  So, they sent every scout & offensive position coach to scour the country to find the next best guy.  Todd Collins was hands down the choice, after game tapes, numerous workouts, and interviews.

We know that he wasn't ready when he played here.  But, it wasn't Marv that cut him loose.

Bring back Todd.

562031[/snapback]

There may be a good reason he doesn't have many miles on him.

Hear me out. 

When Bills were scouting the '95 draft, they knew that QB was a prime need, and that they wouldn't have a shot at McNair or Kerry Collins.  So, they sent every scout & offensive position coach to scour the country to find the next best guy.  Todd Collins was hands down the choice, after game tapes, numerous workouts, and interviews.

We know that he wasn't ready when he played here.  But, it wasn't Marv that cut him loose.

Bring back Todd.

562031[/snapback]

You got nothing better than to stir the s#it today? First the Pitt trick-play thread and now this.

:devil::D:D:lol:

Hear me out. 

Bring back Todd.

562031[/snapback]

Name one good QB named Todd. I rest my case.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: You CAN'T have a QB named Todd! That name commands NO respect in the huddle and sounds like the guy who went to the prom with Muffy after he helped his friend Biff get the pennies in his loafers.

No Todds!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: You CAN'T have a QB named Todd! That name commands NO respect in the huddle and sounds like the guy who went to the prom with Muffy after he helped his friend Biff get the pennies in his loafers.

No Todds!!!

562054[/snapback]

Can we bring Richard Todd back?

No Todds!!!

562054[/snapback]

I dont blame Todd- Muffy was kinda hot :devil:

No Todds!!!

562054[/snapback]

Since we are banning QB's by name, I say we add Billy Joe to the list. No good comes from a QB named Billy Joe.

Hear me out. 

Bring back Todd.

562031[/snapback]

GG - do they drug test at your workplace?

Some of the recent theories, wishes, and desires of the Bills fan community are just plain insane. Many of these ideas make Tom Donahoe look fuggin great in comparison. Bring him back! Bring him back!

Thank god fans have no control over these things.