(OT) Kerry's ``Top 10 Bush Tax Proposals''

tmk-nj

Kerry's ``Top 10 Bush Tax Proposals'' are:

10. No estate tax for families with at least two U.S. presidents.

9. W-2 Form is now Dubya-2 Form.

8. Under the simplified tax code, your refund check goes directly to Halliburton.

7. The reduced earned income tax credit is so unfair, it just makes me want to tear out my lustrous, finely groomed hair.

6. Attorney General (John) Ashcroft gets to write off the entire U.S. Constitution.

5. Texas Rangers can take a business loss for trading Sammy Sosa.

4. Eliminate all income taxes; just ask Teresa (Heinz Kerry) to cover the whole damn thing.

3. Cheney can claim Bush as a dependent.

2. Hundred-dollar penalty if you pronounce it ``nuclear'' instead of ``nucular.''

1. George W. Bush gets a deduction for mortgaging our entire future.

I think its funny......don't you want a president with a sense of humor?

39729[/snapback]

I think it's funny too, but no, I don't care if a president has a sense of humor (it's not like he wrote it anyway). I want a President who is willing to discuss his own voting record in the Senate.

#8 is disingenious and stupid.

39963[/snapback]

that pretty much decribes the entire 20 minutes Letterman wasted having this putz on his program.

i really hate when unfunny people such as Kerry (or any politician) try to pull off comedy. they just look ridiculous.

I think it's funny too, but no, I don't care if a president has a sense of humor (it's not like he wrote it anyway).  I want a President who is willing to discuss his own voting record in the Senate.

39742[/snapback]

Really? When have you seen Bush discuss his own voting record in the Senate? ;)

that pretty much decribes the entire 20 minutes Letterman wasted having this putz on his program. 

i really hate when unfunny people such as Kerry (or any politician) try to pull off comedy.  they just look ridiculous.

40061[/snapback]

I doubt the producers of the show considered it wasted time.

Kerry's ``Top 10 Bush Tax Proposals'' are:

10. No estate tax for families with at least two U.S. presidents.

9. W-2 Form is now Dubya-2 Form.

8. Under the simplified tax code, your refund check goes directly to Halliburton.

7. The reduced earned income tax credit is so unfair, it just makes me want to tear out my lustrous, finely groomed hair.

6. Attorney General (John) Ashcroft gets to write off the entire U.S. Constitution.

5. Texas Rangers can take a business loss for trading Sammy Sosa.

4. Eliminate all income taxes; just ask Teresa (Heinz Kerry) to cover the whole damn thing.

3. Cheney can claim Bush as a dependent.

2. Hundred-dollar penalty if you pronounce it ``nuclear'' instead of ``nucular.''

1. George W. Bush gets a deduction for mortgaging our entire future.

39703[/snapback]

Kerry's other "good one" from the Letterman show:

Dave "So, is it my understanding that there was some disagreement between yourslef and the president as to how the upcoming debates will be presented? I hear that he wanted for both candidates to be sitting, and your preferred standing."

Kerry: "Well, no that was the vice-presidential debates. John Edwards preferred standing, and vice-president Cheney preferred sitting. We came to a compromise, and president Bush will get to sit on Dick Cheneys' lap." :D