WGR 550 Streaming News

PTS

WGR will be streaming soon.

Just thought I'd pass this info along to those of you that love and hate WGR, and of course, for those of you out of town.

I'll have a better timeline sometime in the coming weeks.

EDIT: Streaming should be ready by end of 1st quarter

Just thought I'd pass this info along to those of you that love and hate WGR, and of course, for those of you out of town.

555968[/snapback]

Wonderful- maybe they can find a muppet to compare Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith to, or debate applesauce some more

Wonderful- maybe they can find a muppet to compare Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith to, or debate applesauce some more

555985[/snapback]

Adam, if you weren't religiously blinded by your love for the Bills, your posts would become only slightly intolerable to me, which is an upgrade from where they are now.

I'll pass a note around to everyone on TBD, WGR, The News, and the planet of Chulac that the Bills are in fact the greatest team and organization ever. Anyone that disagrees should be shown the Guillotine.

Off with their heads!

Adam, if you weren't religiously blinded by your love for the Bills, your posts would become slightly intolerable to me, which is an upgrade from where they are now.

I'll pass a note around to everyone on TBD, WGR, The News, and the planet of Chulac that the Bills are in fact the greatest team and organization ever. Anyone that disagrees should be shown the Guillotine.

Off with their heads!

556031[/snapback]

You are wrong- they have been bad over the last few years- but the childish ramblings of those idiots on WGR55 and Sullivan are absolutely mind numbing.

If you want to listen to debates about applesauce, and muppets, thats your business.

Anyone who likes hearing the owner and greatest non player in team history compared to a bunch of finger pupets is not a Bills fan.

And if you don't like my posts, you can choose not to read them.

Similar to how if you don't like what they have to say, you can choose not to listen to them.

556052[/snapback]

I do choose to listen to them, but they are full of garbage- I just don't let it turn me into a mindless anti-Bills zombie, like some others do.

555968[/snapback]

You can tell me the truth.......Did George Seifert tell you this in the airport a couple months ago when he was shipping in the blue and golds in time for the Sabres opening game?

555985[/snapback]

Holy man! I have seen you reference the muppets in at least three or four different threads!!!!! Give it up already. You are coming across as worse than what you are complaining about.

Holy man! I have seen you reference the muppets in at least three or four different threads!!!!! Give it up already. You are coming across as worse than what you are complaining about.

556160[/snapback]

Well its time to get things started, its time to light the light! :P

I'm looking forward to it.  Too bad they're starting just after the football season, I'm not a hockey fan.

556169[/snapback]

But this is also one of the most exciting times of NFL seasons...the offseason. The streaming will be coming up just in time. :D

But this is also one of the most exciting times of NFL seasons...the offseason.  The streaming will be coming up just in time.  :D

556190[/snapback]

Exactly. Draft, free agency, the new assistant coaches... plenty of stuff to talk about.

Speculation, false information from agents, inflated stats, whining, lies, aked medical records, jockeying for power, cell phone luffs, endless mock drafts, slanted profiles, etc

Most exciting but that does not make it interesting

false information, inflated stats, whining, lies, jockeying for power, slanted profiles, etc ... Most exciting but that does not make it interesting

556660[/snapback]

Didn't you hear, Tom Donahoe got fired.

Streaming is expected to be up by April.

555968[/snapback]

Right in time for the NHL playoffs!

Even if the guys at WGR go overboard from time to time, this is still great news. It'll be nice to listen to a radio station that's only talking about the teams I care about.

I personally found the (in jest) comparison of Marv and Ralph to the two old muppets in the theater box, Waldorf and Statler I think, hilarious....

Ralph: Hey Marv, its 3rd and 4, what do you think of play action?

Marv: When this team plays, there IS NO action!

(Rimshot)

If you can't laugh at that (as Marv and Ralph have been laughing at themselves in a self-depricating way) then you, like a muppet, have stick up your a__.

I can pick it up in Richmond, VA at night in the car I have now. Fades in and out but it is surprising to me. Have always gotten the New York stations and the one in Roc as well.

Thats excellent. It always fades out around 5:00pm because they have to turn their bandwith down.

557744[/snapback]

I personally found the (in jest) comparison of Marv and Ralph to the two old muppets in the theater box, Waldorf and Statler I think, hilarious....

(Rimshot)

If you can't laugh at that (as Marv and Ralph have been laughing at themselves in a self-depricating way) then you, like a muppet, have stick up your a__.

557725[/snapback]

Anything compared to Statler and Waldorf will make people laugh- they were funny characters......this was just a case of Simon and White trying to be disrespectful

(Rimshot)

557725[/snapback]

LOL :D

Hilarious!

555968[/snapback]

Before every Sabres game they will anounce the return of Blue and Gold.

this was just a case of Simon and White trying to be disrespectful

557801[/snapback]

Towards a man Simon likes and respects as much as he does Marv? I doubt that. You think it was just a coincidence that when the signings of Kelly, Dickerson, and Levy as guest analysts were announced last fall, Levy was the one who ended up on Simon's show? I don't.

Clutch: Not before April? Hmmm...

Clutch: Not before April? Hmmm...

558044[/snapback]

I say April to be safe but I hope for sooner than that. Entercom will be rolling out streaming for five local stations which might cause the hold up.