Does anyone else hate Flutie?

Flutie had to do something just to get noticed. Man I hate that guy! Did you see him jumping around and pumping his fist like an Idiot. It's nice to know that Rob Johnson has one thing that little &^%$ will never have... a Super Bowl ring! I know Rob didn't earn it but he still has one and Doug doesn't.

Flutie had to do something just to get noticed. Man I hate that guy! Did you see him jumping around and pumping his fist like an Idiot. It's nice to know that Rob Johnson has one thing that little &^%$ will never have... a Super Bowl ring! I know Rob didn't earn it but he still has one and Doug doesn't.

554624[/snapback]

i saw the replay of that

why did he do it i really don't understand that rule

554624[/snapback]

Sad part is Flutie might get the ring this year, as until beaten the Patriots are the best team in the NFL right now.

i saw the replay of that

why did he do it i really don't understand that rule

554641[/snapback]

A drop kick is NOT a punt. The ball must hit the ground before it is kicked for it to be a legal drop kick. That's why no one does it. It's so much easier to have a holder and placekicker.

PTR

We rip basketball players for going for triple doubles in garbage time. We rip baseball players for stealing bases in blowouts just to get records. Yet this tool gets a pass from everyone because it's Belicheck and the Pats. There was nothing "cool" about drop-kicking an extra point because you want to lose the game to face the Jags. If any other coach does this they get accused of making a mockery of the game.

In a week where a kicker goes 4-4 on FGs, and a guy runs back a 95 yard KO for a TD, Flutie gets a Special Teams award. It's a load of crap.

Sad part is Flutie might get the ring this year, as until beaten the Patriots are the best team in the NFL right now.

Sorry but they're not even the best team in the AFC. But it WAS funny to hear Marcia whine about how little respect the Pats get.

And what was more sad is that in an otherwise meaningless game, they didn't even give him snaps at QB. I mean if this is your swan song, why go out kicking a gimmick drop kick?

Sorry but they're not even the best team in the AFC.  But it WAS funny to hear Marcia whine about how little respect the Pats get.

And what was more sad is that in an otherwise meaningless game, they didn't even give him snaps at QB.  I mean if this is your swan song, why go out kicking a gimmick drop kick?

554888[/snapback]

The reason it was his swan song is because it got him national attention and will likely be remembered and talked about for years and years. Personally I think it further proves just how much Doug cares about numero uno more than anything else.

554624[/snapback]

Yes I hate Flutie...Always have (well since the Hail Mary vs. The U), always will... :doh:

Yes, it is evident the majority of Bills fans despise Flutie.

That said, he is no longer a Bill and while his "look at me" actions do get old his persistence at being an egomaniac is somewhat compelling to look at - kind of like whenever you see police lights flashing on the road - you notice them and are almost driven to look to see what is going on.

Therefore, Flutie is like an accident. Literally and conceptually speaking.

554624[/snapback]

Still suffering from Flutie envy after all these years?

What does that "little guy" got that your so jealous of?