JP

mead107

can  jim kelly help JP become a better player ? how about jimbo as head coach ?

552170[/snapback]

Bring in a guy with no coaching experience as an NFL head coach, now that is one of the best ideas I have heard yet on this board :pirate: You must have forgotten to include a smilie of some sort.

Chris Speilman wanted to be the head coach of the Buckeyes without having any coaching experience. It is a good thing they choose Tressel since Speilman coached the AFL Columbus Destroyers for only one year and had only one win when Tressel won the BCS in his second year.

Take it for what it's worth but I have heard twice today on local TV (Channel 7-WKBW's Morning Show) that Jim Kelly will , in fact, become the QB Coach as a favor to Ralph & Marv Levy and it will be announced today. Nothing on WGR though.

Take it for what it's worth but I have heard twice today on local TV (Channel 7-WKBW's Morning Show) that Jim Kelly will , in fact, become the QB Coach as a favor to Ralph & Marv Levy and it will be announced today.  Nothing on WGR though.

552362[/snapback]

I just went from not believing you to believing you in the span of 3.5 seconds.

can  jim kelly help JP become a better player ? how about jimbo as head coach ?

552170[/snapback]

Jim Kelly has repeatedly stated he has no desire to be a coach, nor the time for it. He does more important things, like Hunter's Hope!