It's nice to see someone has his head...

ICE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are fuggin pathetic.  Go find someone else to root for. in the mean time the rest of us non bitchers / Non  quitters will find the REALITY of yesterdays game wrapped up in this article...   

38435[/snapback]

ICE...I don't mind you fence hopping every now & then, but this is bordering on ridiculous. Are you including yourself in the group you have titled "non bitchers/non quitters"??? How could you type this with a straight face??? This is really your attempt at a "joke of the day" right?? :rolleyes::angry:

Thank you ICE. Someone needs to put this into perspective...

Someone ask for positives? Here a a few:

Lindell did not miss a kick

Henry did not fumble

Bledsoe did not fumble

The fake punt was great

There were two great runbacks (although penalties killed them)

Henry did not fumble

Bledsoe did not fumble

The fake punt was great

38693[/snapback]

I thought Fletcher played an okay game yesterday too. Spikes whiffed bad on a couple open field tackle opportunities; Vincent still looks a step too slow; Wire looks to be over his head at safety; and Kelsay looked better than Denney..........again.

Henry did not fumble

Bledsoe did not fumble

The fake punt was great

38693[/snapback]

and you think that's enough? you think that's enough of a team with this much talent?

It won't be long before ICE pulls out the Red Ass and recants the blind positivity that he's posted. It's inevitable. And it's just a matter of time. two weeks perhaps.

and  you think that's enough? you think that's enough of a team with this much talent?

No, someone asked for positives and I provided some. I am sure I could come up with more, but why bother what all I will get is trash talk?

Sadly, even if the team was 2-0 (punched it through on the 1 yesterday and knocked the ball in the end zone vs. the Jags) the discussion threads today would have been exactly the same.

do you think this team can beat the patriots in two weeks?

if so, i'll take any bet.

bledsoe can't get it done. i supported him long enough. if you can't see the data, you're not looking for it. It's there. He has no touch on short throws, he can't make plays out of nothing, he holds the ball too low, he still telegraphs where the ball is going, and throws too high and too low constantly, and he looks scared in the pocket.

i'll take any bet.

38481[/snapback]

I'll make a friendly two-dollar bet with you on it. Bills to beat the Pats, straight up. You can buy yourself an ice cream cone to cheer yourself up if you win the bet.

Guys it is a long long season. Teams look pathetic one week and great another. The Pats hardly looked great struggling against the Cardinals. The plus is that the Bills have been beating themselves which means they have the talent to win. Two very dumb holding calls negate 150 yards on special teams. The Bills have a great D which means they can play with any team in the league. Granted, Bledsoe hardly inspires great confidence but he is all the team has right now. The Bills could easily be 2-0. It is not like the game they lost to KC last year and were totally manhandled. Remember back during Wade's first season the team started 0-3 and made the playoffs.

the season is young ,i'm with ice things will improve.and i love the BILLS win  or ..... :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

38879[/snapback]

You can only be "with" ice if you flip flop contastly back and forth on any given issue...otherwise you agree with him half the time and disagree with him the other half, depending on which side of any issue he's flip flopped to currently.

It won't be long now when he goes back to his "it's a fans DUTY to critisize the team and expect BETTER!" line.

Philadelphia did start 0-2 last season and they turned it around by beating the Bills in Buffalo. Maybe the Bills can play themselves instead of having a bye week and turn this thing around but I have a feeling that somehow the Bills would lose to themselves and be 0-3.

We are 4-12 over the last seasons worth of football games and we look worse than that right now.

Why the heck would anyone expect a winning season with these facts staring them right in the face?

Out of his ass! You guys are fuggin pathetic.  Go find someone else to root for. in the mean time the rest of us non bitchers / Non  quitters will find the REALITY of yesterdays game wrapped up in this article...   

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=2751

Here is a great quote...

Starting 0-2 is all too familiar to Bills cornerback Troy Vincent. Last season, Vincent played for a Philadelphia Eagles team that started out 0-2 before getting to the NFC Championship game. The Eagles had difficulty scoring in their first two games and many experts believed their season was lost. However, the Eagles rallied after their bye week and beat the Bills on the road at Ralph Wilson Stadium and they never looked back on their way to an NFC East division title.

Do we have problems? Yes. Was this predicted? Yes.  When are the playoffs made?  NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER.

38435[/snapback]

Great post! You GO ICE! B)

Philadelphia did start 0-2 last season and they turned it around by beating the Bills in Buffalo. Maybe the Bills can play themselves instead of having a bye week and turn this thing around but I have a feeling that somehow the Bills would lose to themselves and be 0-3.

38912[/snapback]

Oh yeah, last season. How'd we look after 2 games last season, anyone remember? Was it indicative of the whole season?

No, someone asked for positives and I provided some. I am sure I could come up with more, but why bother what all I will get is trash talk?

Sadly, even if the team was 2-0 (punched it through on the 1 yesterday and knocked the ball in the end zone vs. the Jags) the discussion threads today would have been exactly the same.

38719[/snapback]

the problem is the negatives out-weigh the positives by far too much.