GAME THREAD

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wha!?!?!?

10 sacks so far, playing the run very well, drops in coverage and makes plays (he even had a pick in the 4th quarter in Miami).

have you counted how many sacks simeon rice, peppers, or freeny have this year on much better schemes and with much better guys around them?

don't be a playa hater

535204[/snapback]

I think the 10 sack question has been addressed 100 times..Maybe the reality hasnt sunk in yet for you--that those are junk sacks,.He never gets a critical one --or even gets ANY pressure when it counts-especially against a decent team..He is a habitual NON-factor.PRO bowl--what a joke.

I think the 10 sack question has been addressed 100 times..Maybe the reality hasnt sunk in yet for you--that those are junk sacks,.He never gets a critical one --or even gets ANY pressure when it counts-especially against a decent team..He is a habitual NON-factor.PRO bowl--what a joke.

535206[/snapback]

You actually care at this point?

Join in on the frivolous banter. You'll feel better.

535206[/snapback]

And yet, he has 10 sacks on a line where no one consistently draws a double-team.

Saying Schobel's overrated is like saying Hansen was overrated...both solid players at their position, but not Bruce Smith, and if you're expecting either of them to be Bruce then of course you're overrating them.

535206[/snapback]

did you see the game in NE?

he got sacks, pressure and forced a fumbe that we recovered on brady.

i made a statement that IF/WHEN we have better players on the line he will be able to make a big impact and get to the pro bowl.

take a look at how many sacks he has in his career, his whole career has been for a grey D, and out of 5 years 3 have been just god aweful.

he could very well make it to the pro bowl all he has to do is crack about 13 or 14 sacks (he had 11 and a half one year).

god, you are a miserable one aren't you?

Technically, no...but it looked like the Broncos finally got the matchup they were looking for - an LB out in space on a TE with no help.

Why would you sit anyone when they're playing the bills?

535220[/snapback]

Because I'm hopeless...

Actually I was expecting far worse weather and expected Denver to pound the ball on the ground and by the looks of things, so did Mularkey.