GAME THREAD

Because I'm hopeless...

Actually I was expecting far worse weather and expected Denver to pound the ball on the ground and by the looks of things, so did Mularkey.

535223[/snapback]

You're not hopeless.

Not until you run an end-around fake reverse WR option pass. Then you're hopeless. :o I can't wait until this !@#$ing idiot coaching staff is sent packing.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not hopeless. 

Not until you run an end-around fake reverse WR option pass.  Then you're hopeless.  :o  I can't wait until this !@#$ing idiot coaching staff is sent packing.

535225[/snapback]

I just want them to make Tim Anderson wear a jersey that doesn't let his man bags hang out the side. Is that too much to ask?

So Campbell's "blocking" on a running play...except he's facing the backfield...and he gets knocked on his ass...by the running back he's "blocking for"...  :o

What purpose does Campbell serve on this team?  Comic relief?

535229[/snapback]

moral support

So Campbell's "blocking" on a running play...except he's facing the backfield...and he gets knocked on his ass...by the running back he's "blocking for"...  :o

What purpose does Campbell serve on this team?  Comic relief?

535229[/snapback]

I wish I had an answer. Guess we just wait and keep our fingers crossed for Everett next year.

Hey, when you play at Anderson's level, you get to show off your man bags.

When you play at a higher, competent level, THAT'S when they give you a jersey that fits.

535232[/snapback]

:o

I'm actually encouraged by the run D tonight...specifically Bannan. Howver I believe 90% of my encouragement is because Shanny has decided to go XFL on the Bills and wing the ball all over the place.

"Shanny is the foozball debil Bobby."

Thtas probably true, however, I'd be willing to bet that if you analysed every sack by every other player whos had big sack totals, you'd find the same thing. Many are in garbage time.

Yuo also have to balance that against the fact that the Bill's have been behind in many of these games, which means the opposition is often running in the 4th quarter. In the early 90's how many extra sacks did Bruce get cause the opponent was passing on every play as they were behind. Is Schobel as good as Bruce? Absolutely not, but I would rate him somewhere in top 10 to 20 percent. And that ain't all that bad!

I think the 10 sack question has been addressed 100 times..Maybe the reality hasnt sunk in yet for you--that those are junk sacks,.He never gets a critical one --or even gets ANY pressure when it counts-especially against a decent team..He is a habitual NON-factor.PRO bowl--what a joke.

535206[/snapback]

:o

I'm actually encouraged by the run D tonight...specifically Bannan. Howver I believe 90% of my encouragement is because Shanny has decided to  go XFL on the Bills and wing the ball all over the place.

"Shanny is the foozball debil Bobby."

535236[/snapback]

I haven't seen every game this year but my main concern is the offensive line. It sucks.

SUCKS!

I hope to God we use our first two draft picks next spring on O-linemen.

I haven't seen every game this year but my main concern is the offensive line.  It sucks.

SUCKS!

535239[/snapback]

I say screw the o-line. Let's go 9 wide. Protection will be the same.

I haven't seen every game this year but my main concern is the offensive line.  It sucks.

SUCKS!

535239[/snapback]

Personally, I'd prefer seeing a couple of undersized WRs with strong arms so we can successfully run that marvelous end-around fake reverse bull sh-- !@#$tard WR retatta option pass. <_<