GAME THREAD

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, TD is a PR master.  Is there anybody in the media he ISN'T friends with?  Are the announcers really using injuries an excuse?  Relatively speaking we've actually been remarkably healthy during the TD era.

535363[/snapback]

Don't forget...TD worked at ESPN before Ralph Wilson hired him. It's not hard to imagine he really is friends with some of these guys.

I'm not saying he is better. But at least with Losman there's hope that he may improve particually if he had a line in front of him. And at least he does have a good arm, and can run well too. With Holcomb, this likely is as good as it gets.

So we are choosing between "SUCKS" and "SUCKS SLIGHTLY LESS?"  How is Holcomb better?  We scored 10 freakin' points!

PTR

535289[/snapback]

I really do not understand this Roscoe bashing. It makes no sense to me.

The kid got hit and got right back up. Gee, have any of you ever seen a wr get hit before. The kid is tough -- a lot tougher than some of the whingers on this board.

Roscoe has been active for a handful of games. I have no doubt that he is going to contribute a lot to this team.

It seems to me that the bashing of him is similar to the bashing of Willis on this board -- it has nothing to do with what is happening on the field.

I really do not understand this Roscoe bashing.  It makes no sense to me.

The kid got hit and got right back up.  Gee, have any of you ever seen a wr get hit before.  The kid is tough -- a lot tougher than some of the whingers on this board.

Roscoe has been active for a handful of games.  I have no doubt that he is going to contribute a lot to this team.

It seems to me that the bashing of him is similar to the bashing of Willis on this board -- it has nothing to do with what is happening on the field.

535411[/snapback]

Agreed...

The Bills have problems that surpass Parrish and McGahee by a thousand fold...

I really do not understand this Roscoe bashing.

535411[/snapback]

RP should not be "bashed" because he is who he is and he is doing his best... It isn't his fault the Bills selected him in the 2nd round.

The anomosity towards him is really anomosity towards TD and company for making that selection.

I feel bad for the guy and think that he may severely injure himself out there. He just doesn't have the size to play WR in this league.

RP should not be "bashed" because he is who he is and he is doing his best...  It isn't his fault the Bills selected him in the 2nd round.

The anomosity towards him is really anomosity towards TD and company for making that selection.

I feel bad for the guy and think that he may severely injure himself out there.  He just doesn't have the size to play WR in this league.

535423[/snapback]

I agree with your first observation about frustration with TD. We shall see about the latter observation. He can play. He is tough. He played at a high level in college against some pretty darn good teams.

If people want to criticize TD, he deserves a lot of criticism. Let's not engage in fratricide with a kid who has played a handful of games.