Why can't we get players like that?

JCBoston

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/stor..._len&id=2257877

Add this move to the Donahoe **** pile. Are you telling me Ross Tucker would have been worse than the orange traffic cones we have on the O-line? (Sorry...I didn't mean to insult orange traffic cones.) Apparently Bill Belichick thnks Ross can still play.

PTR

The Pats have NO CHANCE of winning the SB this year.

I'm not arguing that they do. What I am arguing is that you should really stop making Patriot-related predictions, as you have burned by them so many times in the past that it's approaching "running joke" status.

I'm sure Belichick and Brady will prove me wrong. :P

It wouldn't be the first time. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth. Or the...

I'm not arguing that they do.  What I am arguing is that you should really stop making Patriot-related predictions, as you have burned by them so many times in the past that it's approaching "running joke" status.

The joke will end this year.

It wouldn't be the first time.  Or the second.  Or the third.  Or the fourth.  Or the...

Don't worry. I'm more than confident in my prediction this time.

Don't worry.  I'm more than confident in my prediction this time.

531338[/snapback]

unfortunately, it only took one of the best teams that might ever play football to keep them from winning.

Don't worry.  I'm more than confident in my prediction this time.

531338[/snapback]

I wouldn't make that bet personally. While the Colts should win the AFC the way teams have been playing as of late it looks like the Pats could be the second best team in the conference. They are getting healthy and their D has played much better as of late. I don't think they'll win the AFC, but it wouldn't shock me if they did.

Everyone stomped the Pats down after their pathetic start but people should know better. How a team plays in December is way more important than how a team looks in Sept/Oct.

I wouldn't make that bet personally.  While the Colts should win the AFC the way teams have been playing as of late it looks like the Pats could be the second best team in the conference.  They are getting healthy and their D has played much better as of late.  I don't think they'll win the AFC, but it wouldn't shock me if they did.

Everyone stomped the Pats down after their pathetic start but people should know better.  How a team plays in December is way more important than how a team looks in Sept/Oct.

531349[/snapback]

They sure looked sweet against the Jets... :P