Why can't we get players like that?

JCBoston

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This really burns me. The Bills O-line BLOWS and Tucker was sitting at home waiting for a call from someone. Another poor front office decision.

531656[/snapback]

Do you think the Pats would've signed Fat Bennie? I think not.

Jeff Patchen (Ludlow, MA): You are obviously struggling with getting the team some offensive linemen who can do the job, what are you going to do about it the rest of the year and next year? Isn't Ross Tucker still available?

Tom Donahoe: Our personnel department has done a good job of addressing the offensive line every year over the last three off-seasons. It has been addressed in the draft and with some quality free agents. We will continue to work to get our offensive line exactly where we want it. We are making progress, but we are not where we want to be. Ross Tucker was with us in training camp and did a good job for us last year, but in our estimation we had better players on the roster to keep for this season.

TD strikes (out) again

531225[/snapback]

Do you think the Pats would've signed Fat Bennie? I think not.

531664[/snapback]

Sheeeesh, the Pats knew they had no chance of matching Buffalo's power running game this year, so why would they want somebody that can blow people up in the running game like Bennie. :doh::lol: