JJ to Buffalo

DevilsAlum

I partially listened to the halftime of the Giants Eagles game and when the Buffalo highlights came up, Terry Bradshaw, I think, was joking how much Jimmy Johnson loves cold weather and then talked about how he was going to go to Buffalo.

More than anything, I am intrigued by the fact that Fox's NFL halftime crew were joking about this. Did anyone else see this and was there any previous talk about JJ to Buffalo in their pregame?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was joking.  JJ hates cold weather, it's well-known.  Like Spurrier.  Please, stay with us here in reality land.

528340[/snapback]

I don't mean to imply that JJ was actually coming to Buffalo. I was just intrigued by the fact that this board had JJ to Buffalo ruimors on it earler in the week and I tune in to Fox at the halftime and they are talking about it.

JJ was a clusterf*@k at Miami and am not really sure that I want him here.

I don't mean to imply that JJ was actually coming to Buffalo. I was just intrigued by the fact that this board had JJ to Buffalo ruimors on it earler in the week and I tune in to Fox at the halftime and they are talking about it.

JJ was a clusterf*@k at Miami and am not really sure that I want him here.

528356[/snapback]

not so sure he was a clusterf*@k in miami. he took over a team on the wane and made 3 playoff appearances in 4 seasons. that's not too shabby, especially considering the perch upon which we are sitting.

regardless, it ain't gonna happen. no chance.

not so sure he was a clusterf*@k in miami. he took over a team on the wane and made 3 playoff appearances in 4 seasons. that's not too shabby, especially considering the perch upon which we are sitting. 

regardless, it ain't gonna happen. no chance.

528375[/snapback]

Ahhhhhhhhhh the playoffs. I have a glimmer of a memory of the Bills in the playoffs.

I do not like JJ.  Keep him away.

528402[/snapback]

TD vs. JJ in a street fight. TD with brass knuckles or JJ with his diamond studded super bowl rings... heck, i'd take JJ as a straight up GM. i'm sure he could find a decent coach for the team if he wasn't willing to do both jobs himself.