Which Team Will Eric Moulds Play For In 2006?

Nanker

Which Team Will Eric Moulds Play For In 2006?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Will Eric Moulds Play For In 2006?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Newengland Pats
    • Washington Redskins
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • NY Giants
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Other

Considering the current state of affairs in the swirling snow of WNY, it's likely but not a certainty, that Eric Moulds will be wearing a different set of colors come Tee Time 2006.

So, which team will pen him to a contract, for how many years, and how large a contract ($mm) will it be?

I put my top three picks in order in the poll.

For the contract, I'm guessing 3 years $5mm.

I'd look for someone more along the lines of Cleveland, Maybe the Bears.

Dallas seems to be happy with the guys they have. It doesn't seem to fit New Englands m.o. to go with older veterans to fill positions. Atlanta does seem like a viable option. Maybe Philly would take a stab at him.

I have no reason to say this, and I don't know their financial situation, but I will say the San Diego Chargers. Moulds could have big role in their passing attack, and would have a legitimate shot at a Super Bowl. Hooking up with Brees has to be attractive, and with LT, Gates, and McCardell, he should be able to get open. You know he doesn't want to go to a loser. He knows what no playoffs feels like.

Plus, every ex-Bill flees to San Diego.

I'm tired of the speculation that Moulds will be gone in 2006. Lee Evans was shut out after Moulds left the field. The only reason he was able to get three touchdowns in one quarter was because of the double teams Eric was receiving. There will be a ton of water that passes under the bridge before the Bills reach the decision point regarding Moulds.

The decision will not be reached until these questioned are answered:

Production/numbers during the remaining games?

New GM?

New Head Coach?

New Offensive Coordinator?

Contract reduction talks?

His feelings?

GM/HC's feelings?

These are all factors that will eventually determine if he stays or goes. This constant speculation that it's all but a done deal is a complete fabrication and basically putting the cart before the horse.

I'm tired of the speculation that Moulds will be gone in 2006. Lee Evans was shut out after Moulds left the field. The only reason he was able to get three touchdowns in one quarter was because of the double teams Eric was receiving. There will be a ton of water that passes under the bridge before the Bills reach the decision point regarding Moulds.

The decision will not be reached until these questioned are answered:

Production/numbers during the remaining games?

New GM?

New Head Coach?

New Offensive Coordinator?

Contract reduction talks?

His feelings?

GM/HC's feelings?

These are all factors that will eventually determine if he stays or goes. This constant speculation that it's all but a done deal is a complete fabrication and basically putting the cart before the horse.

524998[/snapback]

I have think he and RW might get to 4-5 of those when they talk on Friday....

Good other choices there. I wish I'd put up the Yikes and the Iggles.

One thing's for certain, if he isn't a Bill at the end of the season, he'll be employed somewhere. I just hope it isn't in our conference. His agent's phone is probably already ringing off the hook.