Which Team Will Eric Moulds Play For In 2006?

Nanker

Which Team Will Eric Moulds Play For In 2006?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Will Eric Moulds Play For In 2006?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Newengland Pats
    • Washington Redskins
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • NY Giants
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Other

The decision will not be reached until these questioned are answered:

Production/numbers during the remaining games?

New GM?

New Head Coach?

New Offensive Coordinator?

Contract reduction talks?

His feelings?

GM/HC's feelings?

524998[/snapback]

Contract reduction talks .......... yeah right ....... that's rich.

I would hazard a guess that right about now Eric feels not only "dissed" by the organization ........ but also robbed of a weeks worth of pay. The only way he stays in Buffalo is with a new coaching staff ....... and being paid what his contract calls for ...... the Bills have no leverage ..... if Eric plays for less (and I think he will end up getting less) he plays for another team.

Contract reduction talks .......... yeah right ....... that's rich.

I would hazard a guess that right about now Eric feels not only "dissed" by the organization ........ but also robbed of a weeks worth of pay. The only way he stays in Buffalo is with a new coaching staff ....... and being paid what his contract calls for ...... the Bills have no leverage ..... if Eric plays for less (and I think he will end up getting less) he plays for another team.

525516[/snapback]

If he scores 3 or more touchdowns the last 3 games I would have no problem with his 2006 salary.

Kansas City, Denver, Chargers or Philly.

All these teams are in need of a wr. Kansas City would probably be the least likely spot, even though I think it would make the most sense considering their current wr core.

Denver would also be ideal for moulds. They need a strong physical wr who can catch passes over the middle. Ashley Lelie and Darrius watts have been busts for them.

Chargers. I think they're happy with their current wr core but I hope Moulds ends up here. I'd love to see him paired with Tomlinson/Gates/Mccardell and Brees.

Philly. Who else do they have? they once again need a wr bad, and a running back.

Eagles...

Hey T, nice avatar!!!  :pirate:  :w00t:

525796[/snapback]

Who gives a dam where he plays. He's been a boderline TO for many years. Let him go and he will end up just like PP. Maybe him and To can talk about what coulda been. We need team players, not punks.