Reggie Bush

zow2

leinhart in the wind=pennington

518572[/snapback]

Yup 100% correct. He's exactaly like chad pennington. Smart and accurate, but a noodle arm.

Reggie Bush is a freak, but I think Lendall White doesn't get his just due. He's gonna make a pretty damn good nfl tailback in his own right.

RB = Cyborg

Please don't let the Jets get this guy.

518571[/snapback]

So true. Reggie Bush is being compared to Gale Sayers. i believe he is better than that. With Martin retiring in the near future Bush would be a great selection and will be a capable replacement.

DON'T LET THE JETS GET HIM!!! <_<:P

So true. Reggie Bush is being compared to Gale Sayers. i believe he is better than that. With Martin retiring in the near future Bush would be a great selection and will be a capable replacement.

DON'T LET THE JETS GET HIM!!! <_<  :P

518576[/snapback]

I got a kick out of the Gale Sayers thing, after watching the Fresno St game I said the same thing on here. Bush will be an excellent NFL player, my question is can he stay healthy? A guy that explosive is one knee injury away from losing most his game. Sayers only played 68 games because of two serious knee injurys, despite that he still made the hall. So even if Bush does have a short NFL career he will make a huge impact on whoever gets him.

I agree that lendale white is highly underrated. I'm not taking anything away from Bush, but hes runs outside all the time. White does the real in between the tackles pounding.

Leinhart = RJ (in numerous ways) <_<

USC-Texas is going to be the mother of all-time college football games. Texas hung a 70 spot on Colorado and could have easily had 100+ but they pulled most of their starters at halftime and the rest by the 4th quarter. Leinhart is having an off day for USC and they are still up 31-6 at the half.

Let's trade Willis and our # 1 to Houston so WE can get him.  <_<

Then select OL , DL the rest of the draft.

518577[/snapback]

No, we franchise Nate Clements and trade him to Houston for their #1 to use on Bush. We use our own #1 on a cb. Then we trade WM to a team with two #1's, and use one pick on each side of the line. :P

No,  we franchise Nate Clements and trade him to Houston for their #1 to use on Bush.  We use our own #1 on a cb.  Then we trade WM to a team with two #1's, and use one pick on each side of the line. <_<

518590[/snapback]

Brilliant !

Yup 100% correct.    He's exactaly like chad pennington.  Smart and accurate, but a noodle arm.

Reggie Bush is a freak,  but I think Lendall White doesn't get his just due.  He's gonna make a pretty damn good nfl tailback in his own right.

518573[/snapback]

The difference between the 2 backs and their NFL careers is this: even when blocking breaks down reggie can burn your defense...while lendale (though still a great RB) is IMHO very much made better by his o-line. And yes Bush is too but he is also freaky athletic

I agree that lendale white is highly underrated. I'm not taking anything away from Bush, but hes runs outside all the time. White does the real in between the tackles pounding.

Leinhart = RJ (in numerous ways) <_<

518585[/snapback]

Bush ran between the tackles a lot today if you watch the tape.

I got a kick out of the Gale Sayers thing, after watching the Fresno St game I said the same thing on here. Bush will be an excellent NFL player, my question is can he stay healthy? A guy that explosive is one knee injury away from losing most his game. Sayers only played 68 games because of two serious knee injurys, despite that he still made the hall.  So even if Bush does have a short NFL career he will make a huge impact on whoever gets him.

518584[/snapback]

Count me among the few that aren't so certain of Bush's NFL megastardom. The guy is unbelievable in the open field. A freak of nature who can stop and start on a dime and get to full speed in a few steps. I’m in awe of his physical capabilities.

That being said, he's not that great in traffic running between the tackles. He's improved this year but the holes that the USC OL creates wouldn't really be considered "running in traffic" most of the time. They give their backs huge gaps to work with. There's a reason that White gets lots of carries and just about all of the short yardage stuff. It's because Bush isn't that great in traffic.

Once in the NFL Bush won't be able to hit the corner as easily as he does in college and is going to have to get better at picking small gaps and hitting them hard…and he better start running much lower than he does currently otherwise he’s going to get tattooed in the NFL. His ball handling leaves something to be desired too. I have never seen the guy switch hands, even on the sideline.

I'm not saying the guy will be a bust, far from it, I think he'll be a quality back. I just don't think he's going to be the next mega superstar or the next LT unless he gets much better between the tackles. I’ve seen plenty of great open field runners in college get eaten alive once they get to the NFL. The speed of the game has a way of slowing them down.

Bush ran between the tackles a lot today if you watch the tape.

518685[/snapback]

Being a UCLA fan I've seen just about all their games, including today's debacle. Every single back in the country looks like a superstar against the UCLA run "defense". And while he did run between the tackles the holes were so big it was just like running in the open field. I wouldn’t call anybody’s success against UCLA proof that they’ll be able to do it in the pros. There’s a reason that UCLA is dead last in Div. 1 against the run this year.

Leinhart = RJ (in numerous ways) :lol:

518585[/snapback]

Man that has to be the MOST ignorant thing ive heard in a while! Get real man, Leinert is right up there with Carson Palmer, some say better! And Palmer is what?? The most highly rated passer in the NFL!!! <_<:P