Pic of Teddi Bruschi Flipping

inkman

Bruschi gets absolutely blown up.  Just wondering if anyone has it already.  In the meantime I'll google and see what I come up with.   :rolleyes:

504740[/snapback]

I did not see it, but I can only deduct that Bruschi meant to get completely wiped out as a way to deceive his opponent.

I did not see it, but I can only deduct that Bruschi meant to get completely wiped out as a way to deceive his opponent.

504751[/snapback]

Oh no. It wasn't intentional. He was just preoccupied with splitting the Red Sea at the time.

Praise be Brewski.

Believe it or not (actually not that hard to believe, I guess), I saw the highlight shown on ESPN and the comment to go with it was not "look at Bruschi get a face full of turf on this play", it was "look at the incredible effort by Bruschi as he relentlessly goes after the QB, even to the point of crawling on the ground after getting knocked down."

Oy.

The horse continues to get beaten.

GET OVER THE OBSESSION.

Bruschi gets absolutely blown up.  Just wondering if anyone has it already.  In the meantime I'll google and see what I come up with.  :)

504740[/snapback]

it was "look at the incredible effort by Bruschi as he relentlessly goes after the QB, even to the point of crawling on the ground after getting knocked down."

Oy.

505001[/snapback]

That's the same thing I saw/heard and it made me sick. I couldn't believe that kept their Bruschi worship up. :)

:)

bruschi always does that.he leaps up in the air,becomes flipped,and ends up on the other side of the defender,and closer to the qb. he nearly got a safety on that play the other day. the guy is the closest thing to superman in the league.

505750[/snapback]

That's the best slam on Bruschi I have heard here to date. Ring the bell, we have a winner. Thanks!

<_<

I believe it counted as two hits for Bruschi... one when he got flipped and the other when he hit the ground.

504801[/snapback]

This just in from the AP Wire Service:

NFL Officials today announced, that after carefully reviewing the game films from the NewenGland - Diami game, it is awarding Tedy Bruschi five more hits to his official total. One for when he got flipped, another when he hit the ground, another for the impact a dookie made in his Fruit-of-the-Looms, and two additional ones for a very rare Double Pasty the dookie made on his ass cheeks.

These add to his season - 35,678 and career - 987,594,347 totals for Hits.

League Officials said Bruschi is the only player they keep these statistics for, and were unavailable for further comment.

Sources close to the story said an unidentified team of League Game Officials were seen travelling by limo to St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC where, rumor has it, they are scheduled to light 666 Novena candles in preparation for the Mass Cardinal Egan will perform this evening at 9:00 PM in honor of, who else... Tedy Bruschi.

Bruschi gets absolutely blown up.

He does that move all the time. Not entirely sure what he means to accomplish with it (although it did nearly get him a safety recently), but it's certainly not him getting "blown up." He leaves his feet intentionally.

He's getting "blown up" as much as a RB who leaps over the pile into the end zone is getting "blown up." It's just an alternate route to the intended destination, regardless of its merits.

He did'nt get blown up that's a new move that Brewski himself invented. You have the swim move, the spin and now the el Brewski. I heard he's working on another move where he stands on his head does a spin and sacks the qb using only his legs. Forget LT we now have TB.