Hanging with Evans and Reed after the KC

Both were nice. Evans easy to talk with. He did not have an attitude. Down to earth. He even put up with a drunken anul pore and his girlfriend chewing his ear off.

I commented to Josh that I wondered why I did not hear his BOOM BOOM music coming from his truck as it drives by my house. He said he is maturing.

There were not to many people in the tree, I guess $3.50 a Molson is thinning their business.

Both were nice. Evans easy to talk with. He did not have an attitude. Down to earth. He even put up with a drunken anul pore and his girlfriend chewing his ear off.

I commented to Josh that I wondered why I did not hear his BOOM BOOM music coming from his truck as it drives by my house. He said he is maturing.

There were not to many people in the tree, I guess $3.50 a Molson is thinning their business.

504219[/snapback]

Dont complain....in NYC that would be an $11 Molson.

I'd love to see those 2 anchor our WR corps for years to come...they both have talent...

504241[/snapback]

Josh Reed has a couple of good outings and you want him to anchor our WR corps for years to come? The guy barely made the squad. I'm just happy he can catch the ball again considering thats what we're paying him to do.

RTB

Josh Reed has a couple of good outings and you want him to anchor our WR corps for years to come? The guy barely made the squad. I'm just happy he can catch the ball again considering thats what we're paying him to do.

RTB

504246[/snapback]

I've always been a Reed fan. I agree he had a bad season last year, but this year hes shown some real good flashes again. People forget, in the year after peerless left, he did pile up 58 receptions as the #2 to Moulds. But unfortunately, no one looks at the good stuff he did that year, people just look at the dropped flea flicker.

I frankly dont want us spending another higher pick on a WR for a #2, because i dont think Parrish can cut it as a #2. Reed has the size and hes shown that he can run after the catch. When Moulds is gone, Reed's style would perfectly complement Evans, and then we have Parrish as the burner. Plus Reed would come a lot cheaper than some other options.

Just my 2 cents...

Reed has had the luxury of being a possession and underneath guy with Bledsoe, who is notably weak in that particular area. When he was going through his down time, Drew was in his worst funk and wasn't about to adapt his game to help Josh with his issues. Hence the reason we continued to see pass after pass to a more often than not covered Eric Moulds.

Josh Reed will likely be somewhere else next season - and he'll likely end up looking like a football player.