(LAMP) - I saw Mike Mularkey tonight

JoeFerguson

At about 10:40 pm Mike Mularkey walked in to the Buffalo Chop House and headed straight to the restroom.  Five minutes later, he exited the restroom and immediately exited the restaurant.  He didn't even have a drink at the bar.  Why the heck wasn't he at home gameplanning?

500747[/snapback]

Sounds like Ol' Mike is getting sick thinking about Larry Johnson running for 400 yards. Are you sure it wasn't Kevin Costner?

At about 10:40 pm Mike Mularkey walked in to the Buffalo Chop House and headed straight to the restroom.  Five minutes later, he exited the restroom and immediately exited the restaurant.  He didn't even have a drink at the bar.  Why the heck wasn't he at home gameplanning?

500747[/snapback]

Who cares... IF the game plan isn't already created - we're f!@##ED.

I saw Tom Brady at the Celtics game last night - shouldn't he be home prepping for his game in Miami?

These folks are human and have a life.

Get over it.

I saw Tom Brady at the Celtics game last night - shouldn't he be home prepping for his game in Miami?

Get over it.

500848[/snapback]

That's crazy talk! :lol:

Get over it.

500848[/snapback]

I was definitely being 100% serious.

Do not go in there...I repeat, do not go in there...Mularkey just torched the place....

Jerry Sullivan: Coach can you comment on the rumor that you dropped a load at the Chop House Friday night and didn't even have the decency to buy something at the restaurant.

MM: Jerry, when I was admiring my work post-dump and pre-flush, I noticed that the largest turd had a shape that bore a striking resemblence to your facial features...

He didn't even have a drink at the bar.  Why the heck wasn't he at home gameplanning?

500747[/snapback]

Game plans are created early in the week and implemented mid-week. There's not a whole lot of planning left to do on a Friday evening.

Too bad you didn't run in there with your camera phone and snap a pic of him pinching a loaf.

Sounds like Ol' Mike is getting sick thinking about Larry Johnson running for 400 yards.  Are you sure it wasn't Kevin Costner?

500748[/snapback]

Damn it! That was going to be my response!

Anyways, I wonder if it really was Kevin Costner...