(LAMP) - I saw Mike Mularkey tonight

JoeFerguson

At about 10:40 pm Mike Mularkey walked in to the Buffalo Chop House and headed straight to the restroom.  Five minutes later, he exited the restroom and immediately exited the restaurant.  He didn't even have a drink at the bar.  Why the heck wasn't he at home gameplanning?

500747[/snapback]

The BCH huh.....damn....nothing like dropping a few hundo on some beef.....SHOOTER!!!!

Do not go in there...I repeat, do not go in there...Mularkey just torched the place....

Jerry Sullivan:  Coach can you comment on the rumor that you dropped a load at the Chop House Friday night and didn't even have the decency to buy something at the restaurant.

MM:  Jerry, when I was admiring my work post-dump and pre-flush, I noticed that the largest turd had a shape that bore a striking resemblence to your facial features...

500880[/snapback]

Mullarkey to Sullivan: "I crap bigger than you!"

PTR

Dump and Run

500915[/snapback]

Maybe this is a superstition of Mularkey's. He does a "dump and run" somewhere in WNY during the week before the game. While's he's in there, he comes up with the game plan for that week.

Wonder where his "dump and run" will be this week?

Sounds like Ol' Mike is getting sick thinking about Larry Johnson running for 400 yards.  Are you sure it wasn't Kevin Costner?

500748[/snapback]

Nah he wasn't drunk on moonshine thinking he got 400 yards when Larry Johnson got less than a third of those yards behind a good OL although I did hear some "Bills' fans" complaining at the airport about the number of yards he got and that MM would have been canned AT THE GAME if he got more than 200 yards. The Green Bay fan next to me asked if those two idiots were with me and I told them "No" they just stole the hats they were wearing from some kids at the game.

Do not go in there...I repeat, do not go in there...Mularkey just torched the place....

Jerry Sullivan:  Coach can you comment on the rumor that you dropped a load at the Chop House Friday night and didn't even have the decency to buy something at the restaurant.

MM:  Jerry, when I was admiring my work post-dump and pre-flush, I noticed that the largest turd had a shape that bore a striking resemblence to your facial features...

500880[/snapback]

:lol::unsure::lol: