Panthers Cheerleaders arrested

Woohoo!! Cheerleaders don't usually attend road games. Apparently these two followed the team to Tampa and then got drunk at a bar and had sex in bathroom stall prior to getting arrested. They upset other drunks waiting to use the bathroom, so the cops got called in. Apparently the others didn't want to play :ph34r: The team bailed them out...

Linky

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panther Cheerleaders

There's only one Angela and one KristEn......even though Panthers don't list last names......

I know there will be no interest on this board in seeing their pictures :ph34r:

Funny--as I look at their interests...I don't see... oh nevermind....

Although it does give Angela's favorite quote a deeper meaning:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Woohoo!! Cheerleaders don't usually attend road games. Apparently these two followed the team to Tampa and then got drunk at a bar and had sex in bathroom stall prior to getting arrested. They upset other drunks waiting to use the bathroom, so the cops got called in.  Apparently the others didn't want to play :ph34r: The team bailed them out...

Linky

496364[/snapback]

although to beautiful women having sex should be lauded and not a crime....the article is very disturbing because it waits til the END OF THE ARTICLE to mention that this OWEN girl was probably not even there.Talk about slanted slander.

although to beautiful women having sex should be lauded and not a crime....the article is very disturbing because it waits til the END OF THE ARTICLE to mention that this OWEN girl was probably not even there.Talk about slanted slander.

496367[/snapback]

Typical media crap...they may be paying Ms. Owen's tuition and then some if this is in error.

Panther Cheerleaders

There's only one Angela and one KristEn......even though Panthers don't list last names......

I know there will be no interest on this board in seeing their pictures  :ph34r:

Funny--as I look at their interests...I don't see... oh nevermind....

Although it does give Angela's favorite quote a deeper meaning:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

496366[/snapback]

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."--thats so deep:)..I'm gonna cry.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."--thats so deep:)..I'm gonna cry.

496369[/snapback]

Apparently she needed a breathalyzer ....or was having the breath sucked out of her in some manner...