[UPDATE] 151% of the way there....

SDS

Alright, I think I have the server picked out and it is a lot more inexpensive than a dedicated server with our current host.

Our goal is: $2880 to provide 2 years of hosting.

Our current total is: $4360.

The range is from $5 - $200

This provides 3 years of hosting.... Thank you kindly!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I think I have the server picked out and it is a lot more inexpensive than a dedicated server with our current host.

Our current total is: $961 with 25 people contributing.  I have a dozen or so PM's with requests to send checks.

Thank you kindly!

1652[/snapback]

Oh' contrair it is we who owe you a debt of gratitude for all of your hard work. Thanks again

Our current total is: $961 with 25 people contributing.  I have a dozen or so PM's with requests to send checks.

Thank you kindly!

1652[/snapback]

sounds like were off to a great start :D ,I mailed a check this morning

Scott, the scientist part of my persona was wondering if you could post a minimum and maximum donation amount range. Right now, the average donatiion is $35 and I was curious about the range around that number, standard error would be nice if you felt like calculating it.

Guest Guest_djh_*

look into www.ipower.com They have a virtual server package for $49 per month. I'm very happy with their service so far.

Archived