[UPDATE] 151% of the way there....

SDS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll see what I can afford after my trip to Atlantic City later today.  If I hit it big, so does TBD!

2027[/snapback]

Unfortuantely, I was the big loser at the craps tables.... My $ is coming, but I'll need to wait a week or two. :) Please keep the Paypal information posted so I can find it!

-Matt

Same here  :w00t:

Scott You are going to make it...right?

18697[/snapback]

Ditto. I would make out a check,but Im still having issues with my bank! :D

Hey Bank... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Anyway,I will bring some greens to Dannys if youll be there...

I hope to keep this going as it will only lengthen the time that this will need to be done again, plus, there were MANY heavy hitters carrying this load and it would be better to spread it out rather than a select few shouldering the load....

In any event, our goals have been met in stunning fashion! Thank you all!!!

1652[/snapback]

May I suggest that SDS and his SO are entitled to a NICE dinner with the extra money ?

Does it matter? 

Maybe someone had a return in their paypal account and just passed it on to scoot.

23753[/snapback]

damn VA ... settle the !@#$ down... i was just kidding... if someone sent $.05, and that was what they could afford, that's cool... I just assumed it was one of the smartalecs around here...

please dont become yet another member who makes a project out of following me around ripping on my posts... its getting boring.

damn VA ... settle the !@#$ down...  i was just kidding... if someone sent $.05, and that was what they could afford, that's cool...  I just assumed it was one of the smartalecs around here...

please dont become yet another member who makes a project out of following me around ripping on my posts... its getting boring.

23873[/snapback]

I wasn't just telling you what may have happened. I of course learned something from Jack. I didn't know they took a cut of the payments.

Archived