cut this coward now

vegas55

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This silly, candyass, mini-bledsoe, Tim couch's backup needs to be cut right now. I would've rather had Losman learn something in a blowout and hope for the future than to see this retard throw a 4 yard out and crap his pants. We should check his medical record, maybe he had nut cancer and lost his balls!!

Gandy is 69, anderson is 66.

491005[/snapback]

True... I thought I saw Bennie just looking there. "WHA HAPPENED?" :angry:

BTW, our great HOF guard Billy Shaw used to wear #66...giving Bennie his number was a nice way to desecrate his memory. :)

holcomb looks good throwing 2 yard passes .

491072[/snapback]

He also looked good on that 57 yard pass to Moulds. To go on the road and put up 261 passing yards on the Patriots is a solid day's work. Yes, that fourth down pass was his worst play of the game, and the interception was a bad play too. But he played well enough to give the team a chance to win, and I don't remember anyone saying that about Bledsoe when he went on the road to face the Patriots.

OK, Gandy blocked won leaving Colvin free and Anderson simply was far too slow to be able to get back on Colvin...

Protection scheme there was partly at fault. No way Anderson (or a number of

other guards) make that pickup. Colvin was way too quick for Anderson to be able to make the play. Benny simply cannot move....that was clear all night long and even on the successfull screen he pulled out on....

Have to admit, Benny sucks.

Gandy took his guy completely out. Stoned him.

He also looked good on that 57 yard pass to Moulds. To go on the road and put up 261 passing yards on the Patriots is a solid day's work. Yes, that fourth down pass was his worst play of the game, and the interception was a bad play too. But he played well enough to give the team a chance to win, and I don't remember anyone saying that about Bledsoe when he went on the road to face the Patriots.

491113[/snapback]

most qb's are having decent days against that d these days

they grasped defeat from the jaws of victory, anything but fumble there..fall down

they grasped defeat from the jaws of victory, anything but fumble there..fall down

491136[/snapback]

That and don't throw a 3 yard pass on 4th & 7....

491136[/snapback]

MOFO should have closed his eyes and thrown a prayer.Flutie would have chuckled

491113[/snapback]

You on your laptop or something already Kelly? Dang you got showered up and on the team plane QUICK!!!

Bottom line, your 261 yards passing mean dick. We lost the game, and you certainly contributed to it. We can't pin the loss squarely on you, but WTF was that last pass? You could've thrown it into double coverage, anything BEYOND the marker! But you threw a 2 yard pass to Moulds when we needed 7. IMHO, that play was bad enough to sit your a$$ down for the rest of the fuken season.

491136[/snapback]

The fumble was 100% the offensive line's fault for an ole block on a blindside pass rusher. Now, you say a more mobile QB might have avoided the sack/strip. But last time I checked, the most sacked QB in the NFL was Michael Vick.

The fumble was 100% the offensive line's fault for an ole block on a blindside pass rusher. Now, you say a more mobile QB might have avoided the sack/strip. But last time I checked, the most sacked QB in the NFL was Michael Vick.

491168[/snapback]

Then you havent watched a texans game or ever heard of david carr...

It was Gandy's man. Anderson's responsibility should be the inside man that Gandy took.

491171[/snapback]

That was my thought. Gandy should have picked up the outside rusher on the blitz, but again, it could have been the protection scheme too as Anderson almost immediately began to move his fat ass back to pick Colvin up, but....the rest is history.

wow...what bills fans...the guy threw for more yards today than losman would throw in two games...and in case u missed it...when holcomb fumbled..gandy completely missed his block..so that wasnt holcombs fault...what was holcomb's fault..however, was his dependency on moulds..especially on that late throw..which made me sick..that was his biggest mistake in the game..which wouldnt have even mattered if gandy could block an ant..dont take him out unless u are officially calling the season a throw away..which would piss off every veteran in that locker room..and cause chaos...heck, i want to WIN..or at least have a chance...besides, how many times is clements going to be had by a pump fake...good lord..every ball that he was burned on came off a brady pump fake..its how the first td was scored..and the long throw over the middle that set up the pats at the 2...so when cooler heads prevail..i will say once again, holcomb was not the PRIMARY reason we lost

490893[/snapback]

You're an idiot. The goal is to win a Super Bowl sometime in the near future, not to go 7-9 or even 9-7 now.