Open letter to the Buffalo Bills:

Dearest Management, Ownership, Coaching and players of the Buffalo Bills:

I f*cking hate you. I hope a large bird of prey comes flying out of the sky and devours your innards.

I hope you all choke on your own vomit like I have to do year in and year out afte THIRTY F*CKING YEARS OF HEARTACHE.

I hate you. Burn in hell.

Sincerely,

A Fan who doesn't give a f*ck about your worthless team any more.

EDIT:

PS...forget about getting another f*cking cent of my hard earned money until Wilson dies, TD is sh---canned and the whole f*cking lusy operation is nuked.

I f*cking hate you. I hope a large bird of prey comes flying out of the sky and devours your innards.

I hope you all choke on your own vomit like I have to do year in and year out afte THIRTY F*CKING YEARS OF HEARTACHE.

Sincerely,

490783[/snapback]

I can't believe how accurately this reflect my own feelings right now.

!@#$ you.

!@#$ you finding a way to lose when you should win.

!@#$ you sitting on your asses on Super Bowl Sunday while we the fans watch someone else play and win.

!@#$ you and your sh------- 21st century clown uniforms.

!@#$ you because I could have found better ways to waste 3 hours of my life tonight.

!@#$ you because we're basically the Detroit Lions anymore and no one outside of Buffalo can even remember when we used to be a good team.

-SNR

!@#$ you.

!@#$ you finding a way to lose when you should win.

!@#$ you sitting on your asses on Super Bowl Sunday while we the fans watch someone else play and win.

!@#$ you and your sh------- 21st century clown uniforms.

!@#$ you because I could have found better ways to waste 3 hours of my life tonight.

!@#$ you because we're basically the Detroit Lions anymore and no one outside of Buffalo can even remember when we used to be a good team.

-SNR

490795[/snapback]

Would it be too cliche to say ditto?

I can taste the vomit in the back of my throat. i want to cry

Sincerely,

EDIT:

PS...forget about getting another f*cking cent of my hard earned money until Wilson dies, TD is sh---canned and the whole f*cking lusy operation is nuked.

490783[/snapback]

P.S. RUN THE BALL YOU !@#$ING IDIOTS!!!!

Sincerely,

EDIT:

490783[/snapback]

Go Yankees ! :angry:

On a more positive note:

@##$% you NFL refrees for again securing a win for your golden boys

$%#@!$ you ESPN for making me put up with the endless Bruschi gushing

#^$# you Stuart Scott for glamorizing the fact that Bruschi actually managed to floss his teeth this morning and calling every bull@#$# blown call by the referees as undisputable facts

The Bills have no character. They are an unfortunate assembly of players and coaches that can't make and then pull off a winning game plan. JP for the rest of the season, find out who the character players are, and get ready to remold yet again, only this time hopefully with a young nucleus.

No sh--.

no sh--. This is why I root for the yankees. They at least have PRIDE and PROFESSIONALISM. Not like the !@#$s at One Bills Drive.

490877[/snapback]

Youre a !@#$ing PHILLIES fan, what the hell are YOU talking about??!!??

To be honest, I fully expected the Bills to lose by @ 30 tonight. This hurts a lot worse though considering the lead we had with 10 minutes left in the 4th. I thought the coaches and players had a great plan and stuck with it tonight, especially with Willis. Their time ran out in the end (again) though. Honestly the only thing I would have changed was the call to drop back and go deep on 2nd and eight on the drive in which Holcomb was sacked and fumbled. Holcomb was also a fool to defer to the outlet route on the 4th and 7 at the end. The call on the push off play by Moulds was accurate but not often called. I could never hate the Bills as you say but it certainly is frustrating to see a team play just well enough to lose again. They didn't embarass themselves tonight but they did hurt us all as fans. I share your passion JSP, but it's not a performance like this that takes me over the edge so to speak.

On a side note I thought it was very interesting to see what appears to have been a benching of Sam Adams in the base defense. My guess is that the coaches had enough of his free-lancing upfield rushes and leaving huge gaps behind. Anyone notice how much better the D played vs. the run (as a team) when he was out?

Don't know why all the anger, you should have gotten that out years ago. We all knew the Bills were gonna lose this game, and they lost it in buffalo like fashion, like they have done for many years now. I'll still get some sleep tonight knowing that nothing with this team ever changes.