Open letter to the Buffalo Bills:

Don't know why all the anger, you should have gotten that out years ago. We all knew the Bills were gonna lose this game, and they lost it in buffalo like fashion, like they have done for many years now. I'll still get some sleep tonight knowing that nothing with this team ever changes.

490916[/snapback]

Thus the:

"PS...forget about getting another f*cking cent of my hard earned money until Wilson dies, TD is sh---canned and the whole f*cking lusy operation is nuked."

KH should be cut in the way Billy Joe Hobert was back in the day. this guy does not have his freaking head in the game and i bet for some reason or another we all knew this was gonna happen and the bills were gonna blow the lead

KH should be cut in the way Billy Joe Hobert was back in the day. this guy does not have his freaking head in the game and i bet for some reason or another we all knew this was gonna happen and the bills were gonna blow the lead

490950[/snapback]

!@#$ Kelly holcomb. Anyone STUPID enough to think a guy who lost out to TIM COUCH was the answer is a congential retard.

Sorry, but them's the facts, Coach Chuck Dickerson.

Where's Willis in the redzone? Wheres our toss plays? Wheres our big 6'4" tight end in the endzone. Why take Nate Clements, the "Playmaker" out of punt return for such a big game? Why throw a 2 yrd hitch when its 4th and 7? When are you going to learn that Milloy cannot blitz the QB, he gets NO pressure? Why after a turnover with 11 mins or so remianing with a 9 pt lead do you call 3 consecutive passes to go 3 and out with no time off the clock? When do you play your style of football, and STICK WITH WHAT WORKS? Where's the element of surprise such as running out of a psss formation, or passing out of a run formation? Why are we ALWAYS in shotgun with 4 wide in 3rd and short?

By the way, Coy Wire looked great in run support, looked great vs. the run.

Heres to finding a way to get things done around here.