Mike Williams Tipping Plays

MW literally tipped almost every play yesterday. He sat back deeply on passing plays and leaned forward on running plays. I don't remember him doing that in the past, so it may have been a result of his injury - trying to give himself an extra tick to handle his assignment.

I haven't gone back to see if he started doing it after giving up the sack.

On a few plays he looked like he was limping pretty badly. I'm surprised we didn't see Jerman in there for a bit, although it makes you wonder if a gimpy Williams is really that much better than a healthy Jerman...

On a few plays he looked like he was limping pretty badly. I'm surprised we didn't see Jerman in there for a bit, although it makes you wonder if a gimpy Williams is really that much better than a healthy Jerman...

478480[/snapback]

Look at the dominance in the running game. there is your answer.

478480[/snapback]

A gimpy Frenchman is much better than a healthy Jerman.

MW literally tipped almost every play yesterday.  He sat back deeply on passing plays and leaned forward on running plays.  I don't remember him doing that in the past, so it may have been a result of his injury - trying to give himself an extra tick to handle his assignment.

I haven't gone back to see if he started doing it after giving up the sack.

478465[/snapback]

If you tip MW over in a forest, will he get up? :blink: