Nothing Like Beating Miami, Then Reading

Mark VI

:lol:  :D  0:)   

" Yeah we won, but.."

With the obvious shortage in brain serotonin here, I should become a Lexapro sales rep.

Buffalo-20  Miami-14

There were positives today. Honest.  :D

471427[/snapback]

This win was nice, but it only sets the franchise back another 10 years! :P

We won?

471431[/snapback]

Who did we play? I mean, I was there but can't remember much after running the length of the field during the game, getting clubbed by security, cuffed, and dragged off the field. They are so mean! 0:)

I am happy Erie County jail has Wi-Fi.

:D:lol:

I know it is difficult, but I want to try and enjoy this win. :D

Who did we play? I mean, I was there but can't remember much after running the length of the field during the game, getting clubbed by security, cuffed, and dragged off the field. They are so mean!  0:)

:lol:  :D

471506[/snapback]

So you were the mysterious stranger in the red sweatshirt? How's the knee, I heard security nearly cut you in half.

:D

A win's a win.

So you were the mysterious stranger in the red sweatshirt?  How's the knee, I heard security nearly cut you in half.

:D

A win's a win.

471510[/snapback]

That was a hell of a cut block! They took him (and another guy) down right across from where we sat. Morons deserve jail.

Who did we play? I mean, I was there but can't remember much after running the length of the field during the game, getting clubbed by security, cuffed, and dragged off the field. They are so mean!  :P

:D  :lol:

I know it is difficult, but I want to try and enjoy this win.  0:)

471506[/snapback]

And having to hold your pants up while you covered all 100 yards. That was hysterical. :D

KOOL-AID HERE ......GET YER KOOL-AID HEEERE.........

471525[/snapback]

No kool aid. A win is a win, plain and simple. Same with the Houston game. Far from perfection, but the fish were beaten. For now, that's all that matters. In the immortal words of Herm Edwards "That's why you play the game."

Enjoy the win, and hope the team is able to build on it. JPs handling the move with class even though he doesn't agree with it (nor do I), take a page from his book.

No kool aid.  A win is a win, plain and simple.  Same with the Houston game.  Far from perfection, but the fish were beaten.  For now, that's all that matters.  In the immortal words of Herm Edwards "That's why you play the game."

Enjoy the win, and hope the team is able to build on it.  JPs handling the move with class even though he doesn't agree with it (nor do I), take a page from his book.

471579[/snapback]

I am smiling and laughing trust me ,,,,I just hold back a little with the hated jets coming to town as we all know how they can ruin a party in a hurry...........viiinnny.......viiiinnnyyyyyy......vinny and the jeeeeeeeeetttttssssssssssss............there is much work to be done, hope'n chris and mikey will be ready to play on the line ............

That was a hell of a cut block! They took him (and another guy) down right across from where we sat. Morons deserve jail.

471515[/snapback]

man if that really was you that's awesome...was the highlight of the game for me at the stadium...i made sure my buds and i cheered for u when u crossed the goalline...and yes, they did level you..it hurt from where i was standing

Guest BackInDaDay
No kool aid.  A win is a win, plain and simple.  Same with the Houston game.  Far from perfection, but the fish were beaten.  For now, that's all that matters.  In the immortal words of Herm Edwards "That's why you play the game."

Enjoy the win, and hope the team is able to build on it.  JPs handling the move with class even though he doesn't agree with it (nor do I), take a page from his book.

471579[/snapback]

That's good advice. I'll try to take it, also. ;)

Decisions on who plays and who sits never bother me if I believe them to be rational decisions made within the context of the organization's plan. What disturbs many of us is what appears to be upper management's lack of patience and their abandonment of the plan.

Flying by the seat of their pants may get them enough wins to keep ticket and merchandise sales from dropping too far below what was anticipated, but it's no way to build a championship team.