I'll Say it now.....

mtdoak

I proposed yesterday we package JP plus our first, for Rivers and their third.

A high 1st round draft choice scares me ....... we might draft a right tackle with intending to convert him to a left tackle after he gains some experiance ........ been there ..... done that

Ridiculously premature beyond logic or reason. Considering there are 2 QB's EVER in the the history of the NFL who did not suck for a fair amount of time before the game slowed down for them.

463162[/snapback]

who? (rookies only)

It amazes me how the Bills front office and an overwhelming numbers of Bills fans can be so ignorant!!!

For 10 years our O-Line has sucked ass and we've had non-existent Tight Ends. Yet, all anyone can ever think of is the QB, the RB, or whoever else they happen to want gone that week. Face it, until we improve the line with real players, we'll suck - it doesn't matter who we put in their!

It's friggin incredible. All I heard all offseason was how great we were going to be. The Defense was great and would keep us in games, and would even score points. The special teams was great and would give us good field position. Willis was great and would shoulder the load of the offense. JP didn't have to do anything and we could coast into the playoffs.

Now after 4 weeks.... the defense sucks and couldn't stop a runner if they had to. The Special Teams is mediocore. And Willis is given the ball 18 times in a game we were winning or only a score behind for most of. So, what's the problem.... JP! Lets get rid of him. He sucks. We need a new QB with no experience. If only JO could be the QB we all said he wouldn't be this summer.

What a friggin joke. Now we bench him. So a 2 bit back up can try and win the game. This makes me sicker than just about anything. Not only are we losing, but we're all SO ready to blame yet another QB, when there's not a QB in the league that can throw the ball with less than a second to throw on 75% of his pass attempts.

Ridiculously premature beyond logic or reason. Considering there are 2 QB's EVER in the the history of the NFL who did not suck for a fair amount of time before the game slowed down for them.

463162[/snapback]

I think the others showed a glimpse of hope...JP better stick to beating the skins...with that wild 'dew. maybe he can be the next Neil Pert of Alex Van Halen...

It amazes me how the Bills front office and an overwhelming numbers of Bills fans can be so ignorant!!!

For 10 years our O-Line has sucked ass and we've had non-existent Tight Ends.  Yet, all anyone can ever think of is the QB, the RB, or whoever else they happen to want gone that week.  Face it, until we improve the line with real players, we'll suck - it doesn't matter who we put in their!

It's friggin incredible.  All I heard all offseason was how great we were going to be.  The Defense was great and would keep us in games, and would even score points.  The special teams was great and would give us good field position.  Willis was great and would shoulder the load of the offense.  JP didn't have to do anything and we could coast into the playoffs. 

Now after 4 weeks.... the defense sucks and couldn't stop a runner if they had to.  The Special Teams is mediocore.  And Willis is given the ball 18 times in a game we were winning or only a score behind for most of.  So, what's the problem.... JP!  Lets get rid of him. He sucks.  We need a new QB with no experience.  If only JO could be the QB we all said he wouldn't be this summer.

What a friggin joke.  Now we bench him. So a  2 bit back up can try and win the game.  This makes me sicker than just about anything.  Not only are we losing, but we're all SO ready to blame yet another QB, when there's not a QB in the league that can throw the ball with less than a second to throw on 75% of his pass attempts.

463182[/snapback]

So the overthrown balls were the result of lack of time...The amazing strike 15 yards over Moulds' head was preceeded by good blocking...JP's gotta man up, get that hair cut and play football instead of just doing and saying the right thing...That's for sheep-like fans to soak up on Sunday...

Do your homework, boys.  The QB issue isn't the problem, it's the O line.

463190[/snapback]

Can't be the line ............. we've got McNally .... he's a god .... if he thinks our guys are OK who are we to doubt him??????

I didn't see anything besides an 8-second Sportscenter highlight, but I heard Phillip Rivers was a disaster during the preseason for San Diego. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I'd go easy on the trade talks after game 4....Man, this roller coaster is fast! Where's my helmet? :lol:

So the overthrown balls were the result of lack of time...The amazing strike 15 yards over Moulds' head was preceeded by good blocking...JP's gotta man up, get that hair cut and play football instead of just doing and saying the right thing...That's for sheep-like fans to soak up on Sunday...

463196[/snapback]

Hair cut?

Have you noticed how much cutting his hair has improved David Carr?

463196[/snapback]

Well, i imagine its hard to make a perfect throw every time you're given a chance, in between the multitude of times you have a 300 pound guy in your face. And now hair length is the overriding factor in a players performance. Definitely makes sense.

Well, i imagine its hard to make a perfect throw every time you're given a chance, in between the multitude of times you have a 300 pound guy in your face.  And now hair length is the overriding factor in a players performance.  Definitely makes sense.

463222[/snapback]

I couldn't help it...I hate the hippy look. Wheres George Steinbrenner when you need him?

For 10 years our O-Line has sucked ass and we've had non-existent Tight Ends.  Yet, all anyone can ever think of is the QB, the RB, or whoever else they happen to want gone that week.  Face it, until we improve the line with real players, we'll suck - it doesn't matter who we put in their!

It's friggin incredible.  All I heard all offseason was how great we were going to be.  The Defense was great and would keep us in games, and would even score points.  The special teams was great and would give us good field position.  Willis was great and would shoulder the load of the offense.  JP didn't have to do anything and we could coast into the playoffs. 

Now after 4 weeks.... the defense sucks and couldn't stop a runner if they had to.  The Special Teams is mediocore.  And Willis is given the ball 18 times in a game we were winning or only a score behind for most of.  So, what's the problem.... JP!  Lets get rid of him. He sucks.  We need a new QB with no experience.  If only JO could be the QB we all said he wouldn't be this summer.

What a friggin joke.  Now we bench him. So a  2 bit back up can try and win the game.  This makes me sicker than just about anything.  Not only are we losing, but we're all SO ready to blame yet another QB, when there's not a QB in the league that can throw the ball with less than a second to throw on 75% of his pass attempts.

463182[/snapback]

This post should be framed. Blaming JP and calling for Phillip Rivers is so moronic. I didn't know Rivers had the magic power to complete passes on his ass.