I'll Say it now.....

mtdoak

Makes sense to me.  Might be a nasty cap hit in a few years, however.

463141[/snapback]

This is funny you mention it, beacuse i was contemplating the same trade on madden...the chargers are willing to take it :blink:

This is funny you mention it, beacuse i was contemplating the same trade on madden...the chargers are willing to take it :blink:

463270[/snapback]

Doesn't count when you manage both teams.

Why not Losman for Ben Roethlisberger straight up? Has about the same chance of happening, and Roeth is a "proven winner." What are the chances that the Chargers have picked two top QB's...especially after the "Drew Brees experiment?"

It amazes me how the Bills front office and an overwhelming numbers of Bills fans can be so ignorant!!!

For 10 years our O-Line has sucked ass and we've had non-existent Tight Ends.  Yet, all anyone can ever think of is the QB, the RB, or whoever else they happen to want gone that week.  Face it, until we improve the line with real players, we'll suck - it doesn't matter who we put in their!

463182[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself Dan.

It amazes me how the Bills front office and an overwhelming numbers of Bills fans can be so ignorant!!!

For 10 years our O-Line has sucked ass and we've had non-existent Tight Ends.  Yet, all anyone can ever think of is the QB, the RB, or whoever else they happen to want gone that week.  Face it, until we improve the line with real players, we'll suck - it doesn't matter who we put in their!

463182[/snapback]

The tight ends haven't been non-existent. They have, however, apparently been made out of glass.

Let me get this right, you want to trade a guy with 4 career starts for a guy that has 0 career starts. That sounds like a brilliant move. I may have forgot what was going to make this team a winning team this year. I thought it was a running game, a dominating D, special teams, and a QB who doesn't get in the way. It seems to be that some of those things are lacking. I don't think trading one inexperienced QB for another is the solution.

Ridiculously premature beyond logic or reason. Considering there are 2 QB's EVER in the the history of the NFL who did not suck for a fair amount of time before the game slowed down for them.

463162[/snapback]

thank you

.....ugh

I proposed yesterday we package JP plus our first, for Rivers and their third.

A high 1st round draft choice scares me ....... we might draft a right tackle with intending to convert him to a left tackle after he gains some experiance ........ been there ..... done that

463151[/snapback]

Ok.... tell me why a team with 2 QB's obviously needs to get rid of one, would trade the young guy away for another young 1st round pick QB? what sense does that make, then they are right back to where they started.