njsue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 17

Raiders 16

on a Lindell last second FG (ABOUT TIME)  :)

33030[/snapback]

Now THAT is going out on a limb! If you had said Lindell wins it with a 45 yd. FG, I would have fallen off my chair... :)

As for the prediction

Buffalo - 20

Oakland - 17

I have never in my entire life predicted the Bills to lose a Game (O.K. so I've been wrong a couple times B) ), and no matter what, I'm not starting now...

Guest dilligaf2

I'm in agreement with an ealier post(s). It looks to me that our short game may be what the doctor ordered this week. Rumor has it that the outer fringes of the front 7 of their defense isn't even up to the norm. Reed and Campbell could have big days. Campbell may look like the next coming of Ben Coates for this game!

We went up against last years best run defense and didn't do anywhere as well as I would have liked.

Bills win their 1st game of the season!

33021[/snapback]

GOOD GOD MAN :) ............ think about what you just said ...... we went against the best run defense in the NFL and didn't do as well as you would have liked?????

That WAS the best run defense last year ..... we had one of the WORST O-lines last year ....... exactly what in the heck DID you expect????

I was happy we gained the yardage we did, I was overjoyed we stuck with the run.

Mt. Washington has lost a few steps, his tank is banging empty, I'm a bit afraid of Sapp, but I think we neutralize him by running AT him OFTEN, I anticipate some turnovers created by our backfield (I think they feel like they owe us something :) ) I think we grind out a win on the left coast.

Raiders 10 - Bills 0

The only TD we scored last week was on blown coverage. The defense will impress again, but the offense will continue to , well do nothing. I dont think it will be a bad game for Bledsoe, but a frustrating game for us - yet again.

33274[/snapback]

Raiders 20 Bills 19......Lindell misses extra point.

Raiders 10 - Bills 0

The only TD we scored last week was on blown coverage. The defense will impress again, but the offense will continue to , well do nothing. I dont think it will be a bad game for Bledsoe, but a frustrating game for us - yet again.

33274[/snapback]

stevestojan,

You're full of.......well, stevestojan. :)