Predictions

1billsfan

I'm starting to see predictions here that the Bills will beat the Saints. I may be in the minority here but I don't like predicting the outcome of Bills games, especially when I say that they're gonna win. I don't like to do it because I feel I'm messing with the bad karma that seems to always follow this team. Do others around here feel apprehensive about boldly predicting that this hapless bunch will beat the Saints in San Antonio? I saw the many win predictions against the Bucs, then after we looked like dog do-do they again predicted that we'd beat the Falcons, follwing that heaping helping of that dog poo I'm seeing bold predictions again this week. Seriously, what is up with that?

I'm starting to see predictions here that the Bills will beat the Saints. I may be in the minority here but I don't like predicting the outcome of Bills games, especially when I say that they're gonna win. I don't like to do it because I feel I'm messing with the bad karma that seems to always follow this team. Do others around here feel apprehensive about boldly predicting that this hapless bunch will beat the Saints in San Antonio? I saw the many win predictions against the Bucs, then after we looked like dog do-do they again predicted that we'd beat the Falcons, follwing that heaping helping of that dog poo I'm seeing bold predictions again this week. Seriously, what is up with that?

457943[/snapback]

Well, the Saints have been an iffy franchise for the past few years. Win streaks and losing streaks.

Guest BackInDaDay

The NFL has achieved the parity that Pete Rosell envisioned decades ago.

Every team is flawed, some in several ways, some in only a few. There's no reason, at this point in the season, to discount any team's chances of winning enough games to make the play-offs. Especialy when a 9-7 record and a couple tie-breakers could do it in a few divisions.

A team like the Bills have alot of room to get better. IMO, enough to win more than 9. I believe the playoffs are still a reality for this team.

457943[/snapback]

Saints 27-26.....

There's no such thing as Karma. There's no such thing as bad luck. Superstition is stupid.

Do you really think that your predictions have an influence on the outcome of the game? Think about it.

457943[/snapback]

the saints will be Hornless, most likely. I hear he hurt his hammy. We could only be so lucky. Stallworth is good but Clements should handle him.

Just stop Deuce.

Still, they'll want to win for the fans there, and it'll be "a story".

I hope Mularkey understands that he CANNOT keep this game close, because it'll be ripe for the giving. That is, if it's close, and the saints fans are into it, I wouldn't be surprised to see the phantom holding calls start coming out on behalf of the saints and their "story", if you know what I mean.

Paranoid? Nah, I've seen enough to consider it a genuine concern in a close game.

Stay ahead by two scores, or we're in the danger zone.