Jerry Sullivan - taunted the girls in 3rd grade

PatPatPatSack

We all know that Jerry is a whiner. But today he decends to well maybe not a new low, but an equal low.

Jerry comes right out and says that McGahee gives a bad interview and is a dope. Then he has the nutz to needle him about his coaches comments. Whatdya think Willis? C'mon Whillis? What about what the coach said?

And so our top flight running back has to say SOMETHING, since Jerry's calling out his manhood and the guy says. "hey everyones got thier own opinion."

Then Jerry froths at the mouth. You hear what he said about his COACH????

Pathetic. I am sure the "opinion" quote was more directed at Jerry than his coach. God this is 3rd grader behavior.

We got a great back who is hired to run the football, not give insightful opinions as to why things didn't work out like they thought they would.

JS=Miserable Human Being

Jerry Sullivan is just a whinger.

McGahee actually showed a lot of restraint in his comments. It could have gotten really ugly. He did not back bite with MM or point fingers in other directions.

McGahee should be praised for his restraint.

Anyone could see that the Bucs' game plan was to stop him and dare us to pass. It was only because our passing offense was pathetic that we were not able to run the ball.

When our passing offense is effective, it will cause opposing defenses to not crowd the line of scrimmage and everything will open up.

Jerry Sullivan is just a whinger.

McGahee actually showed a lot of restraint in his comments.  It could have gotten really ugly.  He did not back bite with MM or point fingers in other directions.

McGahee should be praised for his restraint.

Anyone could see that the Bucs' game plan was to stop him and dare us to pass. It was only because our passing offense was pathetic that we were not able to run the ball.

When our passing offense is effective, it will cause opposing defenses to not crowd the line of scrimmage and everything will open up.

450583[/snapback]

Excellent article by Jerry Sullivan.

You want to talk about whiners? You don't have to look very far.

Hey, does anyone else here play the Jerry Sullivan game, too? You know, glance up and down the headlines on the front of TBD and try to pick out the Sully article. Pick the most negative-sounding one, and you're guaranteed to be right about 90% of the time.

Hey, does anyone else here play the Jerry Sullivan game, too? You know, glance up and down the headlines on the front of TBD and try to pick out the Sully article. Pick the most negative-sounding one, and you're guaranteed to be right about 90% of the time.

450610[/snapback]

:D yeah, I do something like that too. But I'm pretty much always right.

Pathetic. I am sure the "opinion" quote was more directed at Jerry than his coach.

450534[/snapback]

What makes you think that?

You're making it sound like JS was interviewing WM in an interrogation room all by himself like Dennis Franz on NYPD blue.

Some random media person asked WM about MM's criticism, and WM said what he said. I thought it was a bit odd myself.

What makes you think that?

You're making it sound like JS was interviewing WM in an interrogation room all by himself like Dennis Franz on NYPD blue. 

Some random media person asked WM about MM's criticism, and WM said what he said.  I thought it was a bit odd myself.

450660[/snapback]

I'll give you that it could have been any one of the interviewers, we don't know, but my point was that comment was meant more concretly as a reply to the question not in an oblique reference to his coach. ie he could have easily said, "whatever". And the point is any sane person sees this as anything but a coach/player battle. You have to create that out of your imagination.

what I would really be curious to know is, what do the players think when ole Jeri comes around?

I actually agree with Jerry Sullivan in that article. Willis was dissing MM. When the head coach says your !@#$ing up, then you should pay attention. He's only your boss ! Sheesshh !

450682[/snapback]

Matters not what he says, matters what he does. MM said WM ran harder in practice the next day, just the way he wanted him to. He not only paid attention he acted upon it.

Matters not what he says, matters what he does. MM said WM ran harder in practice the next day, just the way he wanted him to. He not only paid attention he acted upon it.

450687[/snapback]

He will have "acted" upon it if it carries through in the game. If not, that practice doesn't have any real value. I'm guessing he lights it up this weekend, but he's not getting a free pass because he practiced well. Sundays are what matter.

He will have "acted" upon it if it carries through in the game.  If not, that practice doesn't have any real value.  I'm guessing he lights it up this weekend, but he's not getting a free pass because he practiced well.  Sundays are what matter.

450878[/snapback]

Let's just hope that the rest of the team does their part as well.

He will have "acted" upon it if it carries through in the game.  If not, that practice doesn't have any real value.  I'm guessing he lights it up this weekend, but he's not getting a free pass because he practiced well.  Sundays are what matter.

450878[/snapback]

Of course. But the poster was complaining about what he said to the media in the middle of the week. I was responding to that it doesn't matter what he says it's what he does, and that very day, the next time the Bills practiced, WM obviously had listened to what MM said and took it to heart. We'll have to see come Sunday, and frankly, I don't expect Willis to be hitting every or even many holes all that hard. I do expect him to run hard and have a good day though.