B.harami98 was the man!

TheGhost

It's one thing to take on an extreme position.  It's another thing to take said extreme position after two complete games in a player's career.  It's yet another thing to take said extreme position after two games when you are quoted calling said player a "player" (as in: really good) after the first game....That will get you piled on faster than anything here...

448747[/snapback]

I can understand that. I am concerned because I went back in his profile to look at his posts and didn't see much of anything that could get him banned. It must have been removed. I'm pretty much a lurker, so I wasn't privy to any public posting worth getting banned, that's why I was concerned.

Pile on if you want, but if you think the guy is an idiot then just ignore him...sort of like many are doing to me. :(

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand that. I am concerned because I went back in his profile to look at his posts and didn't see much of anything that could get him banned. It must have been removed. I'm pretty much a lurker, so I wasn't privy to any public posting worth getting banned, that's why I was concerned.

Pile on if you want, but if you think the guy is an idiot then just ignore him...sort of like many are doing to me.  :(

448998[/snapback]

Well, I don't know whether or not you are being ignored, but your following quote from this thread was friggin hilarious:

>>>>> Bottom line...when our first OL hit the skids due to injury, we brought in a backup for the Dolphins from the past 2 years. I guess McNally will make him an All-pro by just sprinkling some ballsweat on him however.<<<<<

As for the other stuff, the board is owned by and the creation of SDS. He does the work, along with the mods, who do a fine job.

Decisions such as banning, etc. are theirs, and theirs alone.

Well, I don't know whether or not you are being ignored, but your following quote from this thread was friggin hilarious:

>>>>> Bottom line...when our first OL hit the skids due to injury, we brought in a backup for the Dolphins from the past 2 years. I guess McNally will make him an All-pro by just sprinkling some ballsweat on him however.<<<<<

As for the other stuff, the board is owned by and the creation of SDS. He does the work, along with the mods, who do a fine job.

Decisions such as banning, etc. are theirs, and theirs alone.

449012[/snapback]

So it is a "private" club that can be viewed "publically?"

??

Why even have it viewed at all?

Eliminate lurkers.

Have an application process... Then I am fine with that.

??

Eliminate lurkers.

449023[/snapback]

You lost me there EIL. :(

My point was that the mods are doing just fine imo.

The only suggestion that I have recently made is in the pinned thread above where I came out against a rating system, and SDS was asking for feedback.

??

Eliminate lurkers.

449023[/snapback]

It is not a private club. It is public, but you are expected to abide by rules determined by SDS. The problem arises when people think the rules only apply to everyone else and they feel that the rules do not apply to them.

When you register, you agree to abide by these rules or face disciplinary action.

It is not a private club. It is public, but you are expected to abide by rules determined by SDS. The problem arises when people think the rules only apply to everyone else and they feel that the rules do not apply to them.

When you register, you agree to abide by these rules or face disciplinary action.

449036[/snapback]

I agree with you and Bill... Don't get me wrong.

I would see it as more consistent if everybody had to register... If you want to post then post... If you don't then don't post.

But viewing by unregistered lurkers would be a no-no.

Kinda like the ballpark... Pay (register) to see what is in. Ex: Wrigley still gets agreements from the rooftops?

449036[/snapback]

And don't worry - there is hope. I have said many a moronic thing over the past few years and have not been banned. :o

It is when you get insulting, disparaging and down right repulsive on a regular basis that SDS lays down the law. Membership to this board is by the users choice and it is hir/her prerogative to decide if the boundaries are too tight or not - leave if they don't conform to your norms. And I am fine with that. This board is excellent and as someone else mentioned there must be some S&M fetish in all of us that we get bashed yet come back drooling for more. :(

LMFAO...

Where have you beeen, man? Betty Ford? :o

448948[/snapback]

No...but I have been hanging at the North Star Cafe (in SF). Their happy hour was voted best in San Francisco by the Betty Ford Clinic (or so says the sign outside).

:(