What do you know more about than anyone here?

JoeF

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

I'll say I likely know more than anyone on this forum about interpreting Electron Impact spectra of organic compounds obtained from high resolution mass spectrometers and proposing structures based on such spectra.

My apologies to any Nobel Prize winners that may be lurking... :(

448651[/snapback]

So your the other spectrometer analysis and compound structure guy I am competing with !

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing my master's thesis on Preston Sturges.  (that's no trump)

448900[/snapback]

Way cool! You probably do know more about him than I do. I wrote two stories based on Sturges: "The Miracle of ivar Avenue" and CORRUPTING DR. NICE. I love his movies, especially The Lady Eve and The Miracle of Morgan's Creek, but they are all fascinating.

What is your thesis about? You can write me separately if you like.

Id say High Magnet Field Science and Technology. Basically encompassing all types of EM including Superconducting, Resistive, Pulse, and Hybrid. :( I know Ramius works with magnets, as does TheMadCap, but mine are bigger and stronger.

Way cool!  You probably do know more about him than I do.  I wrote two stories based on Sturges:  "The Miracle of ivar Avenue" and CORRUPTING DR. NICE. I love his movies, especially The Lady Eve and The Miracle of Morgan's Creek, but they are all fascinating.

What is your thesis about?  You can write me separately if you like.

448963[/snapback]

Sounds like you likely know more about winning Nebula awards than anyone else here as well...impressive... :(

Somebody needs to.

Moi?

Strategy and operational planning for combating the proliferation and use of WMD, with a particular eye towards the counter terror angle. Probably overall National Defense strategy and where the pieces fit together, too.

449020[/snapback]

Translation: BiB knows more about being Bin Laden's lap dog than anyone here... :(

Hmmm...

Quantum electrodynamics, the dynamics of spiral galaxies, star formation, the low-energy properties of ceramics, the technical/operational application of air power to military strategy, Soviet operational military theory and practice, one-legged spherical geckology, furniture construction...

I know a lot about other stuff, too (investing, abnormal psychology, epidemiology)...but I know others here know as much or more about those than I do. The above are the only topics I can say with a reasonable level of certainty that I'm the most knowledgable on the board.