tradeable Bills

Justice

He's not worth the loot. I'd rather trade the guy for a 1st round pick or two. Use that money on a dominant center or tackle, like Orlando Pace. There are a couple of FA lineman available next year and I believe they will fill more of a need than TKO.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not worth the loot. I'd rather trade the guy for a 1st round pick or two. Use that money on a dominant center or tackle, like Orlando Pace. There are a couple of FA lineman available next year and I believe they will fill more of a need than TKO.

31037[/snapback]

Ummmmmmmmmm, get a good night`s sleep and think of a smarter comment tomorrow please. Trade TKO??? :D

31037[/snapback]

Whatever. Now where is that ignore button?

31037[/snapback]

b-harami98, no offense, but i think im gonna print out your post and wipe my ass with it.

I don't think trading TKO is a good idea at all, the guy is obviously a defensive leader on and off the field. The title of the thread was tradeable Bills, with s being plural, so who else is on your list of tradeable Bills just out of curiousity?

31063[/snapback]

I don't have another. What I meant by bthat statement was. Who would you trade from the Bills' roster. I guess I should've added a ?.

None of you even mentioned the point that I made about having a dominant lineman would be more helpful to the team than TKO and that the $ would go to better use.

BTW. Other than the first NE game when has he ever had a game changing impact that resulted in a win?

I don't want to trade TKO now,

but really, he "ain't all that".

31106[/snapback]

A fair comment. But definetly a key part of the "Whole". His departure hurt Cincy's defense in some overt but many more subtle ways - his play and solid coverage of his area had to be taken over by a lesser player that couldn't support other members of the defense in the same way.

I think the hamster inside your head stopped spinning his wheel. Please don't apply for the GM job when it comes open.

But since we are talking trades, would anyone give up something to Tampa for Keenan McCardell (who is still holding out)? I think most of us agree that Josh is better in the slot, and that Lee is a year away from helping us.

Just thought I'd throw that out there to start a debate about our receiving corps, which quite honestly I'm worried about (other than Moulds).