Annual Post-Party review

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Looking for feedback on this year's event.

Some of my thoughts:

a) YOU GUYS ROCK!

b) @Danny's - I liked having the room, but felt it might've caused some people to miss us. Perhaps some signs might've helped there.

c) This was definitely the most organized of the 6. I don't know that the wrist bands added much, but the registration desk, PA/Announcements, and raffle all were great.

Many thanks to Hammer, who always goes above and beyond.

My thanks also to Jack and Cindy for their superb efforts. Thanks also to our lovely ticket girls - the best ever!!!

Huge thanks and congrats to Tyrone for coming up big for Hurricane Katrina relief with his $225 bid for the autographed Kelly Houston Gamblers jersey. Well done, my friend!

Finally thanks to EVERYONE for making the event better and better every year, and for making this place what it is.

364 days and counting to Tailgate 7! :angry:

Had a blast as usual....

I'm not sure about the whole collecting for water and such. I'd rather see the money for the gate help go to defray the cost of the tent, PA system, etc.

Thanks once again to everyone whose hard work made this possible. As one of the few who's made every one, they just keep getting better and better!

I'm not sure about the whole collecting for water and such. I'd rather see the money for the gate help go to defray the cost of the tent, PA system, etc.

437180[/snapback]

It does. The "gate" fee, as well as all $ from the raffles, 50/50, etc., covers all party expenses. After all those are paid whatever's left goes to the server fund as well as charitable causes.

a) You ROCK, too Jay! :)

b) I asked where the TBD party was at the door and they pointed to the room. A sign would not hurt, but all you had to do was ask someone. :angry: It was easy for me since I recognize so many. :)

c) The party room could have used a TV. It seemed that a lot of us eventually wandered from the party room to the bar to watch college ball. We DID have a great party out there too, so maybe it is best to leave things alone.

d) GREAT TAILGATE! Thanks to all those who organized everything. It felt like a family reunion. :doh:

Some of my thoughts:

a) YOU GUYS ROCK!

b) @Danny's - I liked having the room, but felt it might've caused some people to miss us.  Perhaps some signs might've helped there.

c) This was definitely the most organized of the 6.  I don't know that the wrist bands added much, but the registration desk, PA/Announcements, and raffle all were great.

My thanks also to Jack and Cindy for their superb efforts.  Thanks also to our lovely ticket girls - the best ever!!!

Huge thanks and congrats to Tyrone for coming up big for Hurricane Katrina relief with his $225 bid for the autographed Kelly Houston Gamblers jersey.  Well done, my friend!

Finally thanks to EVERYONE for making the event better and better every year, and for making this place what it is.

364 days and counting to Tailgate 7!  :)

436998[/snapback]

Some of my thoughts:

a) YOU GUYS ROCK!

b) @Danny's - I liked having the room, but felt it might've caused some people to miss us.  Perhaps some signs might've helped there.

c) This was definitely the most organized of the 6.  I don't know that the wrist bands added much, but the registration desk, PA/Announcements, and raffle all were great.

My thanks also to Jack and Cindy for their superb efforts.  Thanks also to our lovely ticket girls - the best ever!!!

Huge thanks and congrats to Tyrone for coming up big for Hurricane Katrina relief with his $225 bid for the autographed Kelly Houston Gamblers jersey.  Well done, my friend!

364 days and counting to Tailgate 7! 

Thanks Jay. Great Job Jay, Cindy, Jack.

Thank You to all who came and supported Hammer's Lot. It is truely a pleasure to host such a nice group of people. Concerning the raffle girls, all I can say is their mom must be smoking hot because they sure did not get their looks from Rockpile!

just got home at 4:30 today . had a very good time at dannys was very good had to ask about the room . tailgate party was a lot of fun .great to have meet a lot of you sorry if i missed anyone .look foward to next year . my wife helen says hi and thanks for a god time .

The tailgate gets a grade of A+ from me!

Was great to meet a lot of wallers on Sunday, lots of great people on this board!

Really enjoyed the auction for the Jim Kelly jersey with the money going towards Hurricane Katrina, that was a great idea.

Wings from Rich and CNJBBB were top notch!!!!! 0:)

OK HOW SHOULD I BEGIN THIS SINCE I JUST BACK TODAY AT 3PM......

Jay nothing needs to be changed the PA system was a def plus cause everyone heard the names from way in the back and everyone heard the names clearly...

Thank you to HAMMER, ROSEN, CINDY. JACK in Syracuse and his fiancee and anyone else I missed you takes time from their lives to organize this every year for us............

Great to see everyone there and it really does feel ike a family reunion being this is my and my families foruth year....

Hammer thank you again for the hospitality and tell buddy I'll C him again soon (Jets\Bills game)

Rich in Lancaster: Glad to see you again and tell your wife tahnk you for the invation to stay over your house... The baby is a a new line of futue 2 Bills dive tailgaters...

Aussie: Thank you for letting myself and Tyrone upstiars to hang in your suite and letting me use your fridge. Hope you back home safe..

CNJBB: I will come back down to the South for games soon...

And to those that I finally met for the 1st time it is indeed a pleasure......

AND I FINALLY GOT TO MEET STEVESTOJAN........ 0:):(:(

Guys Monday night is about to start and I have Donovan Mcnabb on my fantasy....

And watch RAW

HAMMER: .........................NOW THAZ KOOOLLL

Some of my thoughts:

a) YOU GUYS ROCK!

364 days and counting to Tailgate 7!  0:)

436998[/snapback]

Just cut-and-paste this, then add your name to the list of people to thank, and you've got my feedback. Thanks for saving me some typing. :(

Like Rock says, this isn't a tailgate - it's a family reunion. (Okay, maybe one wacky family, but still ...) Even though I make it to all the games, THIS is the one I look forward to all offseason. Thanks for a great weekend, everyone!

It was cool!

The Skins and beer were good! :D

The food was good.

Did I say the beer was good? :doh:

The PA System was a very nice addition this year.

The shirts are awesome! Thank you,Cindy!

Too bad there wasnt a TV in the Banquet room as I was trying to get caught up on the race,but no worries.

Sorry I got there so late,but thanks to Steve and Lisa for their hospitality! :)

Thanks to Rich and Lisa for letting me tag with them after Dannys. Another GREAT time! Sorry Rich. *HIDE*

Thanks to Harriet for everything! :doh:

Thanks to Jay and Rockpile for the tix. :doh:

Got to meet some newbies,too.

The tailgate was great...

Many thanks to Jay, Cindy, Hammer,,etc.....

Like BILLS$LIFE said, the portable microphone system was a great addition...

Kudos to Bill in Livonia and Pat for their sausages and hot dogs and their home made wine ....

Can't wait 'til next year...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SDS too !!!!

Just cut-and-paste this, then add your name to the list of people to thank, and you've got my feedback. Thanks for saving me some typing. :)

Like Rock says, this isn't a tailgate - it's a family reunion. (Okay, maybe one wacky family, but still ...) Even though I make it to all the games, THIS is the one I look forward to all offseason. Thanks for a great weekend, everyone!

438388[/snapback]

We are definitly one big family that gets closer every year. It takes the right combination of personalites to make this big family work. Believe me it works great.

Gee I wonder who the wacky one is ;)

We are definitly one big family that gets closer every year. It takes the right combination of personalites to make this big family work. Believe me it works great.

Gee I wonder who the wacky one is ;)

439530[/snapback]

What makes you think there's only one?