Cajun Bills Backer

DarthICE

I know I am not supposed to post here, but Joey is a good good friend of mine and a die hard Bills fan. I know almost all of you know him. He and his family are from down in the New Orleans area. He goes by fightforlsu most of the time.

He is in my fantasy league and I haven't been able to get him via IM or Email and am very concerned for him and his family.

Please do not delete this post. I would like to get some info on him if anyone has it. I won't bother the board again.

Thanks for your help

Brian (ICE) Randell

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is CajunBillsBacker on this board.  So far we've heard nothing since his last post.

Thread here, post Katrina..so far, nothing... <_<

433882[/snapback]

His profile says he was on line this morning. Hopefully he is ok.

User's local time Sep 8 2005, 02:43 PM

Total Cumulative Posts 2,068

( 1.7 posts per day / 0.50% of total forum posts )

Most active in The Stadium Wall Archive

( 986 posts / 92% of this member's active posts )

Last Active Today, 08:09 AM

Just want to say that I made it through Katrina safe and sound. Surprisingly I had no major damage to my house, only lost roofing and siding for the house. Every tree in my yard were ripped completely out of the ground, roots and all. My house dodged a huge oak tree from the yard across the street that snapped and missed my house by a couple feet. This couple across the street wasn't so lucky as their mobile home was ripped to shreds.

No cell phones have been working the past 2 weeks. For a while, LAN line phones haven't been working either. I waited 2 1/2 hours in line to get gas at a local station that still had gas left over this past weekend. Unbelievable!

I just cannot believe what is going on down here. I haven't even had time to gather my thoughts about the whole situation because it's devistating. Suddenly football doesn't really matter all that much anymore.

Thanks to all who sent prayers my way, and please keep sending them to my fellow locals who wasn't so lucky, especially New Orleans.

God Bless and Go Bills!!