• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone?

anyone?

2:30 Sunday afternoons.

430506[/snapback]

If my old roommates (both from miami) could ride the bus/metro to middle and high school by themselves back a few years ago, then why cant your son do the same for his hockey games? :D

Think of it as a lesson in helping yourself instead of depending on others... :doh:

(i must warn you tho, if you are training him as a 'cane fan, i may call social services and tell them that you are endangering the welfare of the child by doing so :lol: )

You could get that satillite radio and listen to the game. You gotta go though, my Pops has told me one of his biggest regrets was not going to more of my little league, etc games. I won't make that mistake with my boy...

430636[/snapback]

My Dad was unable to go tp my games, and I remember for quite a while looking for him in the stands. I wouldnt be comfortable with myself missing my son's games games, especially since I can record the games on TV. I can watch the DVD's anytime, I cant say the same about his games.

Yeah, well, if you believe everyone here, the Bills won't get even a sniff of the playoffs this year, so at the end of the season you'll be kicking yourself for spending all that time watching a bunch of losers instead of your own flesh and blood.

How's that? :D

My Dad was unable to go tp my games, and I remember for quite a while looking for him in the stands.  I wouldnt be comfortable with myself missing my son's games games, especially since I can record the games on TV.  I can watch the DVD's anytime, I cant say the same about his games.

430644[/snapback]

Hire someone to videotape his games... Even better, make sure he is similar in appearance to you, have him sit way in the back and put the camera over his face and you will be golden... just don't tell your wife you are at the pub watching the game.

My Dad was unable to go tp my games, and I remember for quite a while looking for him in the stands.  I wouldnt be comfortable with myself missing my son's games games, especially since I can record the games on TV.  I can watch the DVD's anytime, I cant say the same about his games.

430644[/snapback]

Your son will still be playing hockey 5 years from now. The Bills may not be playing in Buffalo 5 years from now.

I didn't get confirmed into the church because they had classes during football. Well, that, and the....you know...."hugging".