espn

Pete

Which ESPN personality is the most annoying?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which ESPN personality is the most annoying?

• Stuart Scott
    • Michael Irvin
    • Kenny Mayne
    • Jimmy Johnson
    • Jim Rome
    • Dick Vitale
    • Joe Theisman
    • Other

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuart Scott is a arrogant phony. He reminds me of Urkle listening to rap albums and then thinking he has street credibility. Case in point. I watch Sportscenter everyday and never have heard Stuart refer to Miami as the U. Thursday night Edgerrin James during the part where the players name their college they attended said Edgerrin James from the U. Sure enough the next sportscenter Stuart referred to Miami as the U. Stu you are just too legit homey. Thanks for keeping it real, you are as cool as the other side of the pillow, 12 oclock, yous got mad flava, your show is off the hook, i iz so glad you represent your peeps, heres a shout out to ya brotha, holla, the show is dope, fa shizzle man nizzle, chillin like a villain, stick a fork in it, I am gonna kick ya to the curb biatch, pimp slap ya, etc, etc, feel free to add on any other catch phrase

Stuart Scott, Michael Irvin, and Steven A. Smith relate to the players and urban america.

There is a channel changer, use it.

30026[/snapback]

so, you're content in saying that "urban america" cannot or will not speak proper english? Stuart Scott is TRYING, but I think urban America has gotten smarter than this.

Irvin, with Scott taking the silver & Theisman taking home the bronze. All pre-game shows blow when they start the hooting and hollering to the point where they are trying to out yell each other at the same time. I don't tune in for the comedy hour, just give me my football information.

If I had a vote, it would definately be Jim Rome....I cant stand that guy......... Instead of letting callers rant and rave about their NFL teams ( IT IS THE !ST WEEK!! )the dumb stevestojan is interviewing an old L A Rams player. I switched stations.

so, you're content in saying that "urban america" cannot or will not speak proper english? Stuart Scott is TRYING, but I think urban America has gotten smarter than this.

30056[/snapback]

These guys are having fun talking about football. They arent doing a job interview for the people watching at home, they are talking football, which is a kids sport.

Im part of the younger Generation of football viewers, and I have no problem with how they speak. Im a college student, and I feel I relate more to them then the guys that speak like they have something jammed up their butt.

There is a time and a place to speak proper and to have fun. These guys are just hanging out and talking football on these NFL talk shows. I like that atmosphere.

CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News can use the ratings, and they speak "Proper"

Well, I dislike the mentioned black analysts (Stuart Scott and Michael Irvin). Not because they're black, because they're annoying to me.

I love Joe Morgan as a baseball announcer- the best in my opinion.

But Kenny Mayne annoys me the most- tries to pull off a "Bill Murray, look at how clever and smug I am" kind of thing (that Murray can pull off).