Broncos to cut Maurice Clarett

The over/under on his first trip to prison is 2.7 years.

421150[/snapback]

I'll take the big over-that he never ends up in prison. The only trouble he got into was due to the stupid NCAA rules & his own stupidity by filing a false police report. He has not done anything thug like like a lot of other players from draft class 2005:

The Busted Board (Arrested, not necessarily convicted)

QB: Adrian McPherson-Theft & Gambling, Gino Guidugli-Assault,

Stan Hill-Public Intoxication, Resisting Arrest

OL:Richie Incognito-Assault, Geoff Hangartrner-DWI, Elton Brown-Assault & Battery, Sam Wilder-DUI, Darren DeLone Aggravated Assault & Battery

RB: Cedrick Benson-Marijuana, Criminal Trespassing, Maurice Clarett-Falsification & Failure To Aid Law Enforcement, Verand Morency-Sexual Assault, Ray Hudson-Marijuana,

Lydell Ross-Theft By Deception

FB:Zack Tuiasopopo-Malicious Mischief, Brandon Joe-Open Container,

Paul Jefferson- Open Container

WR:Jerome Mathis –Assault, Isaac West-Grand Larceny,

LeRon McCoy-Assault, Harassment

DT:Travis Johnson –Felony Sexual Assault, Lynn McGruder-Marijuana & Distribution, Matt McChesney-Criminal Mischief, Underage Drinking

LB:Tyson Smith-Domestic Assault, Marques Harris-Delinquency of a Minor,

Matt Sinclair-Aggravated Battery, Odell Thurman-numerous alcohol related fights,

Channing Crowder-Criminal Mischief, Battery, Disorderly Conduct

CB:Antrel Rolle-Battery, Resisting Arrest, John McPherson- Felony Drug Trafficing Marlin Jackson –Felonious Assault, Aggravated Assault. Pac Man Jones was also in trouble

S:Abram Elam –Gang Rape, Diamond Ferri-Assault & Resisting Arrest

Marcus Curry-Assault, Devonte Edwards-Resisting & Delaying An Officer

I'll take the big over-that he never ends up in prison.  The only trouble he got into was due to the stupid NCAA rules & his own stupidity by filing a false police report.  He has not done anything thug like like a lot of other players from draft class 2005:

OL:Richie Incognito-Assault, Geoff Hangartrner-DWI, Elton Brown-Assault & Battery, Sam Wilder-DUI, Darren DeLone Aggravated Assault & Battery

RB:  Cedrick Benson-Marijuana, Criminal Trespassing, Maurice Clarett-Falsification & Failure To Aid Law Enforcement, Verand Morency-Sexual Assault, Ray Hudson-Marijuana,

LeRon McCoy-Assault,  Harassment

DT:Travis Johnson –Felony Sexual Assault, Lynn McGruder-Marijuana & Distribution, Matt McChesney-Criminal Mischief, Underage Drinking

Matt Sinclair-Aggravated Battery, Odell Thurman-numerous alcohol related fights,

CB:Antrel Rolle-Battery, Resisting Arrest, John McPherson- Felony Drug Trafficing Marlin Jackson –Felonious Assault, Aggravated Assault.  Pac Man Jones was also in trouble

421162[/snapback]

I'm amazed that Incognito even got drafted with a record like his. I remember hearing the horror stories of him in college, how he used to pick fights with people on the sidelines for sitting on "his bench" and throwing temper tantrums when the coaches tried to correct him. One look at him and the term "Roid Rage" quickly enters the mind. He reminds me of Kyle Turley, just without the talent.

I'm amazed that Incognito even got drafted with a record like his.  I remember hearing the horror stories of him in college, how he used to pick fights with people on the sidelines for sitting on "his bench" and throwing temper tantrums when the coaches tried to correct him.  One look at him and the term "Roid Rage" quickly enters the mind.  He reminds me of Kyle Turley, just without the talent.

421163[/snapback]

He's one of the few players still unsigned. He believes the Rams are insulting him in contract negotiations. I don't know which is funnier-the Rams wasting a 3rd rounder on him or his threats of going back into next year's draft because the Rams are offering him "4th round money"

Nice waste of a 3rd round pick.

Still might make it down the line, but a 3rd rounder was definitely a reach for him.

421144[/snapback]

thats extremely rare that a team would waive a third round pick before the season even started. A draft pikc is an investment, I'll be shocked if this is true.

RB:  Cedrick Benson-Marijuana, Criminal Trespassing, Maurice Clarett-Falsification & Failure To Aid Law Enforcement, Verand Morency-Sexual Assault, Ray Hudson-Marijuana,

LeRon McCoy-Assault,  Harassment

CB:Antrel Rolle-Battery, Resisting Arrest, John McPherson- Felony Drug Trafficing Marlin Jackson –Felonious Assault, Aggravated Assault.  Pac Man Jones was also in trouble

421162[/snapback]

Is this the Dolphins new roster? :P

here's the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2145372

Again, its pretty remarkable that the broncos would cut a high draft pick, especially one like clarrett. It's even more remarkable to look at the turn of events that have befallen the broncos, bills, falcons, willis, peerless, and now maurice since the 2003 fiesta bowl.

Nice waste of a 3rd round pick.

Still might make it down the line, but a 3rd rounder was definitely a reach for him.

421144[/snapback]

The Broncos had three 3rd Round picks this year and Clarett was the last of the three taken. I'd be hesitant to call hardly him a waste considering the other two guys will likely stick around. Of course they could always re-sign Clarett and put him on their PS and see if he develops.

I'm amazed that Incognito even got drafted with a record like his.  I remember hearing the horror stories of him in college, how he used to pick fights with people on the sidelines for sitting on "his bench" and throwing temper tantrums when the coaches tried to correct him.  One look at him and the term "Roid Rage" quickly enters the mind.  He reminds me of Kyle Turley, just without the talent.

421163[/snapback]

with a name like incognito, you'd think he'd be able to avoid the police...

The Broncos had three 3rd Round picks this year and Clarett was the last of the three taken. I'd be hesitant to call hardly him a waste considering the other two guys will likely stick around. Of course they could always re-sign Clarett and put him on their PS and see if he develops.

421233[/snapback]

the number of 3rd round picks denver had is irrelevant. they used a 3rd round pick on this guy, and it was a stupid decision.