Bledsoe Too Indecisive

We originally tried making the intended receiver wear a giant sandwich board that read ‘Drew, pass it here.’ But Bledsoe got confused and thought it was meant for Drew Henson, so he ended up taking a sack.

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

the brushback is great...like this article on the front page...

http://thebrushback.com/index.htm

"Stephen A Smith Interview With Michael Irvin Shatters Studio Windows

LOS ANGELES--

A one-on-one interview between Stephen A Smith and Michael Irvin on ESPN’s Quite Frankly went horribly wrong yesterday when several windows shattered during the segment. Sources say that the breakage was caused by the sheer volume of Smith and Irvin’s voices.

“SO YOU’RE SAYING TO ME THAT TERRELL OWENS WAS RIGHT TO HOLD OUT. IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE SAYING?” bellowed Smith. To which Irvin replied “YEA. AS A WIDE RECEIVER IN THIS LEAGUE YOU GOT TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. THIS IS A BUSINESS. YOU GOT TO MAKE SURE YOU GET PAID. IT’S—HEY, WHAT’S THAT NOISE? THE WINDOWS ARE SHATTERING! TAKE COVER!”

Next week, producers plan to put masking tape over the windows for Smith’s interview with columnist Woody Paige"

God Listens To Post Game Prayer Just To Be Polite

PHOENIX, AZ--As the Arizona Cardinals knelt in prayer after their game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Saturday, God listened politely for them to finish so he could move on to more important matters. God is regularly accosted by professional football players and says he often listens just to be polite.

“I feel bad not listening, since they’re going through the trouble of praying to me and all, so I usually listen out of politeness,” said God. “But boy, what a waste of time. It’s the same thing every time. Yes, I’ll look over you on the field. Yes I’ll bring you together as a team. Yes I’ll help you succeed on the field so you can bring glory to me. Now could we please wrap this up?”

He added: “The worst is when they pray for their opponents. What is this, the church league? It’s the NFL. Toughen up.”

:lol::o:P:lol::lol:

That's in your head... your hunky dunky head, that is.

Flutie never publicly called out his teammates for poor play. In fact, he supported them to the media. Whether it happened behind closed doors, I don't know.

Funny but it doesnt sound like Drew talking. reminds me of the one and only Doug Flutie

416826[/snapback]