Bledsoe's in midseason form!

/dev/null

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you answered your own question.  those who agree with the move are happy, but just can't shake the "we should have kept bledsoe and let losman learn for another year" contingent.  thus, the need to rip bledsoe in order to justify the bills' decision.

he IS a good guy.  he just isn't a good QB anymore.  and, by the way, the finger was a bit extended when he left.  or didn't you see the dallas PC when he made it a point to say that his kids "got rid of that other stuff" referring to their bills gear?

414984[/snapback]

I didn't think that was a finger extended more so than I thought a feeble attempt at comedy. At least if he keeps moving like this, the Mac Bledsoe foundation will get more exposure. I am really glad he is gone, but nonetheless I was surprised to see this from Peter King:

I think, speaking of Drew Bledsoe, which we were earlier, he's getting into high statistical altitude now. With 432 passing yards, he will pass John Unitas (40,239) on the all-time passing-yards list. Then, 312 yards after that, Bledsoe will pass Joe Montana (40,551). That would put Bledsoe eighth all time.

Yeah lets bash a guy who is no longer on our team, learning a new system, new players, etc... and give him no time to adjust.  This after everyone is asking that our QB is going to have growing pains, and needs time and understanding to learn.  Gotta love consistancy.

414856[/snapback]

No, no, let's hail JP Losman as the new god with his mid 70's passer rating because he can run.

Funny, when Vick does the same thing everyone says he's overrated.

Don't let the laundry blur your vision too much folks.

Watching Bledsoe last night reminded me of what our offense could have been.

Hand off, sack, sad scramble ... incomplete, punt.

Mularkey and Donahoe have to be credited with dumping the sleepy-looking Bledsoe and putting the ball in the hands of a QB who adds a dimension to the offense Bledsoe can not.

It's been said a 1,000 times but here's 1,001: JP will struggle sure, but I am much happier watching MM and TD roll the dice with a fresh and exciting QB than a pre-game coffee-drinking statue under center.

WAR JP, McGahee and Lee!!!

No, no, let's hail JP Losman as the new god with his mid 70's passer rating because he can run.

Funny, when Vick does the same thing everyone says he's overrated.

Don't let the laundry blur your vision too much folks.

415276[/snapback]

Vick has a cannon for an arm but sh------- accuracy. Losman has a cannon for an arm and has pretty good accuracy and touch. About the only thing Vick can do better is he can run faster, which is still in itself a formidable weapon.

No blurred vision here, I still say Ron Mexico is overrated.

And Bledsoe is a Cowboy, the most evil and unholy of all the teams. One is always justified in bashing a Cowboy.

One is always justified in bashing a Cowboy.

415298[/snapback]

I've said this since DB signed on with Dallas. I don't like Jones, I don't like the "Big Tuna" and I don't like anyone who plays for the Cowboys. Therefore, I hope that DB has a season a 100 times worst than last year!

I watched last nights game with really no opinion of Bledsoe. But it was kind of funny, because each time he was out there, I actually expected something bad to happen in the drive. That's how I watched the Bills last year, always thinking a sack, a pick, or a three and out was right around the corner.

Just watched the Tivo of the Bledsoe last night. Can't say he did anything bad. More handoffs than passes. Reasonable accurate on throws. One sack wasn't his fault.

Based on this one half of pre-season football, I have to say the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl.

PTR

I watched last nights game with really no opinion of Bledsoe.  But it was kind of funny, because each time he was out there, I actually expected something bad to happen in the drive.  That's how I watched the Bills last year, always thinking a sack, a pick, or a three and out was right around the corner.

415352[/snapback]

You said it. Watching the Bill's offense under Drew was like dancing with a pretty woman in a minefield. Same emotions. Girl might be a fox and fun to hold, but you know chances are more likely you will get your feet blown off by the time the music stops.

You said it. Watching the Bill's offense under Drew was like dancing with a pretty woman in a minefield. Same emotions. Girl might be a fox and fun to hold, but you know chances are more likely you will get your feet blown off by the time the music stops.

415942[/snapback]

You paint a good picture.