Bledsoe's in midseason form!

/dev/null

Good escape on the one sack, juked the blitzers and got outside and threw a pass that only Jones could have caught, but was OOB.  Didn't matter, no time to throw.  On the one sack, Bledsoe didn't even have 2 seconds before he was hit.  The line has some responsibility.  Oh and on neither did he do pat, pat, pat.  He didn't have time to.

414871[/snapback]

It would be refreshing if you spoke as nicely about your own QB, but that may be too tall of a task with all those knee-slapping pickle juice jokes taking up your time. :rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be refreshing if you spoke as nicely about your own QB, but that may be too tall of a task with all those knee-slapping pickle juice jokes taking up your time.  :rolleyes:

414910[/snapback]

When I get a chance to really watch the game tonight and tomorrow maybe I will. I certainly found little to like last week. But to be honest I was most unhappy with the center of the oline last week. 0:)

:)

BTW, what pickle jokes?

7/11 56 yds 1 TD  and 1 carry 7 yards.  One sack.

414882[/snapback]

Yes, and for 2 weeks in a row I've noticed DreW putting everything he has into throwing 25 yrds, exactly like his arm is shot. What say you to that assertion?

Yes, and for 2 weeks in a row I've noticed DreW putting everything he has into throwing 25 yrds, exactly like his arm is shot.  What say you to that assertion?

414922[/snapback]

Anyone can make sh-- up. I heard Favre is considering throwing left handed the rest of the year because he is so much better at QB then anyone else he wants to even the playing field.

Hakuna Rettata.

414943[/snapback]

i just don't get the point in ripping a guy no longer with the team. i agree, it was the right move and can't wait to see the start to the "jp" years, but bledsoe was a professional and a class act. with so many guys out there like owens, moss, ray lewis, and the 'wizzonator' just to name a few, can't we just wish the guy luck and leave it there? it's not like he left town with the finger extended

i just don't get the point in ripping a guy no longer with the team.  i agree, it was the right move and can't wait to see the start to the "jp" years, but bledsoe was a professional and a class act.  with so many guys out there like owens, moss, ray lewis, and the 'wizzonator' just to name a few, can't we just wish the guy luck and leave it there?  it's not like he left town with the finger extended

414974[/snapback]

you answered your own question. those who agree with the move are happy, but just can't shake the "we should have kept bledsoe and let losman learn for another year" contingent. thus, the need to rip bledsoe in order to justify the bills' decision.

he IS a good guy. he just isn't a good QB anymore. and, by the way, the finger was a bit extended when he left. or didn't you see the dallas PC when he made it a point to say that his kids "got rid of that other stuff" referring to their bills gear?

he IS a good guy.  he just isn't a good QB anymore.  and, by the way, the finger was a bit extended when he left.  or didn't you see the dallas PC when he made it a point to say that his kids "got rid of that other stuff" referring to their bills gear?

414984[/snapback]

He donated all his kids Bills Bledsoe stuff to VABills. With a couple of washes in hot hot water they should fit him nicely.

While Bledsoe actually did okay tonight, just remember this is Seattles defense.  They suck.  Not as bad as Green Bays, but this isn't validating anything.

414903[/snapback]

Man I dont think he looked good at all. His TD pass amounted to a glorified pitch out. He should have had one picked off and he looked his old self as he held the ball too long and got sacked. Guy's a slug but I have to admit I do like seeing him on my least favorite team, the Cowboys. They deserve each other. :huh: