101 things NOT to do on a first date

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33. OK, this actually happened to me.... Don't wait for three hours in the library for a study date then, when you get up from your notes b/c you figured "What the !@#$? I'm here," and look over the partition, there she is, then still proceed to the downstairs to study.*

*'Study'ing to consist of two phone calls from her boss (she was a stripper), informing that her anti-depressant makes her "get all wet" driving down the highway and she just wanted to cheat on her boyfriend (who she suspected was cheating on her), and finding out that she was really, really stupid.

33. OK, this actually happened to me.... Don't wait for three hours in the library for a study date then, when you get up from your notes b/c you figured "What the !@#$? I'm here," and look over the partition, there she is, then still proceed to the downstairs to study.*

*'Study'ing to consist of two phone calls from her boss (she was a stripper), informing that her anti-depressant makes her "get all wet" driving down the highway and she just wanted to cheat on her boyfriend (who she suspected was cheating on her), and finding out that she was really, really stupid.

408250[/snapback]

Three hours?