Hello all

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 23yr old male. I have been a Bills fan since '87 when I was 5. I live in NJ, home to the eagles, Jets, and Giants fans. All the worst. I have tried to put up with it for as long as I could. I finally moved to Northern Jersey where they are all Giants & Jets fans. Got a job at an office where I am the lone Bills fan and my co-workers send me emails with the scoreboard from the Super Bowl with the giants. I send them this: Eli. Giants fans are the worst. Anyway, I figured I would introduce myself. I just had DirecTV hooked up this week and can't wait for the scrimmage tonight. This year looks promising.

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am a 23yr old male.  I have been a Bills fan since '87 when I was 5.  I live in NJ, home to the eagles, Jets, and Giants fans.  All the worst.  I have tried to put up with it for as long as I could.  I finally moved to Northern Jersey where they are all Giants & Jets fans.  Got a job at an office where I am the lone Bills fan and my co-workers send me emails with the scoreboard from the Super Bowl with the giants.  I send them this: Eli.  Giants fans are the worst.  Anyway, I figured I would introduce myself.  I just had DirecTV hooked up this week and can't wait for the scrimmage tonight.  This year looks promising.

399683[/snapback]

Welcome, man.

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am a 23yr old male.  I have been a Bills fan since '87 when I was 5.  I live in NJ, home to the eagles, Jets, and Giants fans.  All the worst.  I have tried to put up with it for as long as I could.  I finally moved to Northern Jersey where they are all Giants & Jets fans.  Got a job at an office where I am the lone Bills fan and my co-workers send me emails with the scoreboard from the Super Bowl with the giants.  I send them this: Eli.  Giants fans are the worst.  Anyway, I figured I would introduce myself.  I just had DirecTV hooked up this week and can't wait for the scrimmage tonight.  This year looks promising.

399683[/snapback]

Gotta admit, I've never had a first-time poster BLIND ME before.

Welcome.

My boss gives me the hardest time. I printed that pic out and pasted in to his computer. He laughed and then tried to tell me the Giants were going to have a better record than the Bills this year. I have no one to disagree with them. It's like an awful Giants gang. They are the worst.

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am a 23yr old male. 

399683[/snapback]

Welcome aboard! Just so you know, there are some bad eggs around here. Make sure you steer clear of 'em.

BTW--thanks for the link to the Chargerettes. :(

399683[/snapback]

Hi! Welcome!

If you feel the need for a large crowd this season, come join us at McFadden's in Manhattan (42 St & 2 Ave.) Check out www.nycbbb.com.

Anna

I hated the fact that you are SUPPOSED to be a local fan becuase you live there. When I was younger, my dad brought me to a giants game. He is not into sports, but I liked football so he took me. Well all I remember is that I was 5 yrs old, and some jack@ss Giants fan bumped into me and stepped on me and spilt beer on me. My dad was mad as hell and told the guy to apologize. Well I cried my eyes out. Stupid story, but till this day my dad curses Giants fans. He says they are ignorant fools. I laugh becuase he gets outraged when he sees a moron with the Giants jersey and license plate.

A lot of kids at school were 49er fans. I hated them too. So, I just chose the Bills because I liked the fact the QB was called "Machine Gun". Shows that violence sells to kids.

I don't mind the Jets as much. I usually go to the Jets v. Bills games and there are a lot of Bills fans. I have only met one other Bills fan in NJ. He was a giant goon, but he liked the Bills so he was a genius. So i went through hard times being the only Starter Jacket wearing Bills fan at school. 4 years of jokes and picked on like most Bills fans. My family thought I was nuts. I just like the underdogs. I am pumped about this year. I can't wait till it starts.

399683[/snapback]

You had us at "Hi". Welcome aboard. Ever come up to Buffalo for a game?

Welcome, and i'm truly sorry you are forced to live in and deal with that cess pool of humanity...but its not very often i can say that a newbie wanted to make me gouge my eyes out after only posting about 15 words or so!