F.A.T.

TV Commercials:  Have you noticed on TV commercials most of the time the butt of the joke and the classic idiot is white WASP male?  Everyone on TV is smarter than him.  The wife, girlfriend, kids, dog, neighbors all know better.  Now we have the phrase ... it's so simple even Dad can do it.  What happened?

392490[/snapback]

Commercials?? Isn't that basically the premise for about 2/3 of all network sitcoms? But remember, 'Everyone Loves Raymond' is a classic. :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 year old grandson likes to point out who has big breasts in public.

When, if at all, should I break him of this habit?

392516[/snapback]

If I'm ever able to do that myself, I'll have some data for you. Guess what wins in Nature vs Nurture?

Never trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die.

392533[/snapback]

OUCH :D:)

You guys have no CLUE. You just suffer with us or because of us. :lol::D

Why do recipes for cooking whole chickens start out saying you should rinse the chicken inside and out with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. The freaking thing is swimming in bacteria until it's cooked. What the hell is the purpose of rinsing the freakin' bird?

Why do recipes for cooking whole chickens start out saying you should rinse the chicken inside and out with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. The freaking thing is swimming in bacteria until it's cooked. What the hell is the purpose of rinsing the freakin' bird?

392601[/snapback]

Bacteria need a bath too.

TV Commercials:  Have you noticed on TV commercials most of the time the butt of the joke and the classic idiot is white WASP male?  Everyone on TV is smarter than him.  The wife, girlfriend, kids, dog, neighbors all know better.  Now we have the phrase ... it's so simple even Dad can do it.  What happened?

392490[/snapback]

Geez, you got that right. Guess it's not cool to be a white male