F.A.T.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I searched the houses on the web for the type he is looking for. Set him up with a good honest real estate agent and when he comes to town I'll be helping him with directions and other thing that someone from CA will have to get use to in Small town WNY. He said there would be compensation :doh:  :w00t:

"If you know of any local real-estate agents, I’ll be needing one. Or if you could help, that would be great. I would greatly appreciate it, and of course compensate you for your time."

392407[/snapback]

One of the Weinstein brothers moving back after he's done with Miramax?

Is it ok for me to like Hootie and the Blowfish, despite the overwhelming majority of people here who think they suck?

392427[/snapback]

I like them :doh::w00t: but this is not my thread.

Is it ok for me to like Hootie and the Blowfish, despite the overwhelming majority of people here who think they suck?

392427[/snapback]

Absolutely - just as it's OK to pour pickle juice on fried macaroni and eggs that takes an hour to prepare.

is it wrong that I saw a 10 year oldish kid riding his bike tuesday in a Miami Dolphins Junior Seau jersey and I had to restrain myself from running him over

392441[/snapback]

Yes. You should have squashed him like the taxpayer subsidized leech that he is.

Why is it that you can't make sarcastic, stereotypical fun of people from North Carolina without everyone getting all defensive, but find one chucklehead making a 60-minute pickle-juice-soaked retatta and suddenly it's okay for everyone to play "Pile on the 'tard"?

Why is it that you can't make sarcastic, stereotypical fun of people from North Carolina without everyone getting all defensive, but find one chucklehead making a 60-minute pickle-juice-soaked retatta and suddenly it's okay for everyone to play "Pile on the 'tard"?

392450[/snapback]

AMEN