F.A.T.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like TBD's version of Jason Voorhees, Free Advice Thursday returns despite those who wish it would just go away.  :doh:

Bring it!

392364[/snapback]

My doctor is a twerp who can't tell time, and just handed me off to another schlub.

Should I take this personally?

I'm trying to find a Hollywood mogal a house - what type finder's fee should I get?

392372[/snapback]

Will you being helping with any of the closing paperwork or other house type things that a realtor would do (ie, scheduling the inspection)?

I have a new video game out, but whenever I play it, I geta  burning sensation...Is that normal?

392383[/snapback]

She had a gap between her two front teeth that you could drive a truck through

Breath like a trash can dumpster, that would kill you

She drove a 1973, chevy blazer

and her legs & her armpits never seen a razor....

She had curlers in her hair, window rolled down

Dip of snuff, spit on the ground

Drunk as I was that woman looked good to me........

Now I got this burnin' sensation when I pee

When I'm standin' in a public bathroom

people stop & take a look at me

I got this burnin' sensation when I pee

I got this burnin' sensation when I pee.. oh hay hay

I got a damn good feelin your the one who gave it to me

I got creepy crawly crabs crawlin all over me

them itchy little bastards ya' just can't get 'em to leave

-Rodney Carrington

Will you being helping with any of the closing paperwork or other house type things that a realtor would do (ie, scheduling the inspection)?

392377[/snapback]

I searched the houses on the web for the type he is looking for. Set him up with a good honest real estate agent and when he comes to town I'll be helping him with directions and other thing that someone from CA will have to get use to in Small town WNY. He said there would be compensation :doh::w00t:

"If you know of any local real-estate agents, I’ll be needing one. Or if you could help, that would be great. I would greatly appreciate it, and of course compensate you for your time."

I searched the houses on the web for the type he is looking for. Set him up with a good honest real estate agent and when he comes to town I'll be helping him with directions and other thing that someone from CA will have to get use to in Small town WNY. He said there would be compensation :doh:  :w00t:

392407[/snapback]

Hmmm. That's hard to say because it falls outside the tradition bounds. Were it me, I'd probably pay something along the lines of a full point (I'm guessing since you used the term mogul that dude isn't looking at anything less than $300K, and quite probably quite a bit more).