Kids activities in Buffalo

Other than the zoo, what is there to do in Buffalo with a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old?

389157[/snapback]

If you feel like crossong the border - Marineland is pretty cool

If you don't and want some amusement time - Fantasy Island on G.I. is low key for small kids - kinda similar to Seabreeze

The Miss Buffalo boat tour is also informative and cool enough for kids.

Then - Putt-Putt on Sheridan Drive in Tonawanda with a visit to Ted's right down the street - there are some things better than garbage plates !

If you feel like crossong the border - Marineland is pretty cool

If you don't and want some amusement time - Fantasy Island on G.I. is low key for small kids - kinda similar to Seabreeze

The Miss Buffalo boat tour is also informative and cool enough for kids.

Then - Putt-Putt on Sheridan Drive in Tonawanda with a visit to Ted's right down the street - there are some things better than garbage plates !

389188[/snapback]

Actually we'll be in Niagara Falls for one day/night, then another day/night in Buffalo.

The gorge farther down from the Falls on the Canadian side has some great walking trails and the kids will find it amazing. It is like walking into a another world. I always remember that place as a kid and always return there on visits for hikes again and again.

Niagara Falls area, Devils Hole, or Whirlpool State park, access to the gorge (long walk down the stone carved stairs) as mentoned before.

The Naval Museum right behind the Aud, I forget the names of the boats, but tour the ships.

Bisons Baseball game, very kid freindly.

Niagara Falls area, Devils Hole, or Whirlpool State park, access to the gorge (long walk down the stone carved stairs) as mentoned before.

The Naval Museum right behind the Aud, I forget the names of the boats, but tour the ships.

Bisons Baseball game, very kid freindly.

389317[/snapback]

If you go to the Naval Park, take a walk through the Erie Basin Marina(it's right next door) before or after. The kids will love walking on the rocks and climbing up the tower at the end of the marina. Grab an ice cream for the kids and a cold beer for dad and you'll be all set.

Depending on when you will be in Buffalo, you could take in the Erie County Fair.  If you can keep the kids out of the midway, there are plenty of things to see and do for free with the gate admission.

http://www.americas-fair.com/

389470[/snapback]

I just noticed your signature line ! Hysterical ! Although wouldn't that piss off all of the wives and girlfriends ? Unless... ? The joke possiblities are endless !

Are they visitors?

389543[/snapback]

Well we live in Rochester so it's kind of a mini-vacation. It's been so long since I've lived in Buffalo (29 years) that I don't really know this stuff any more. My sister-in-law and her husband & 9 month old will be visiting. Her husband has never been to the falls.